New Build Just Arrived

original-jedi

Hi guys, just to let you know that all the parts that I ordered for my new build, based on all of your previous recommendations here, have finally arrive, Here is a are all the parts;

DSC02091.jpg

All is left to do now is start the assembly process tomorrow. Then the Overclocking :lol:

One more think, about the mobo, I have read that there has been many problems with the NB overheating on some of these models, would it be wise to just reseat that heatsink right away or go ahead and start the building process. thanks.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just to confirm what you already know ;) , here are some picks with everything out of the box. I love the color scheme combo of the mobo, ram & graphic card, didn't plan it I just noticed :woo: .

outofthebox.jpg

Close up

OOB2.jpg

Edited by original-jedi

Man I know I have problems when I can look at just the boxes of those and know what that all are :rolleyes:

You and me both. :lol:

Looks good dude, hope the build goes well. :) Nice to see it on tile floor as well. :P

BTW!!!! keep a really close eye on that H50 cooler as they're having alot of problems with the pumps dying very pre-maturely and causing cpu's to run really hot. I only had mine for a week before i had to take it back. hope u have better luck

Congratulations Original-Jedi! all of your parts look just absolutely amazing!

Keep us updated with pics of your system while you are putting all pieces together! and don't forget to show us how good it performs!

Thanks!

Ok I will keep showing the step by step pictures then. Here is my first step, mounting the PSU, hope that big fan is not noise.

The HAF 932 is huge, looks great and even come with 4 little wheels if I want to exchange for the stands and it looks that it has great cable management under the mobo not to mention the 3 huge fans that come with and another 120mm.

PSUMounting.jpg

Zoomed

closeup.jpg

Edited by original-jedi

Wouldn't it be better if you mounted the PSU the other way? so the cables that are not modular would stay closer to the hole from the backplate?

and... huh... I think the first picture you posted was the wrong one! :)

Edited by PatrickyBR