2010 FIFA World Cup winner?

Nyt

Hey

So what are your opinions on who is going to win the world cup ? Im patriotic to my home country South Africa and country of origin Slovakia :thumbsup: .

But they wont win , I think Brazil is going to take home the cup this year .

What do you think ?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Brazil is as good a choice as anyone can make this early in the cup, since they're perpetual favorites. The Netherlands and Spain are looking damn good this year too, and I've lost faith in England after yesterday's shameful display. Will be checking out Germany's form in an hour or so. Either way, Brazil is always likely to get it.

Statistics indicate that Brazil is most likly to win . I doubt england would win since their last cup victory was over 30 years ago. Most of the old pro's were asked who they thought would win the world cup and most said brazil or spain . I dont really think Germany will get up to the finals , maybe semi's. I don't think Netherlands will take it either. No one seems to think Italy will retain the cup .

Im going to have to put my weight behind Spain.

They will be bringing alot of quality players, and team play styles that are a little more refined.

They will meet a few teams in difficult matches but I should hope they come out on top.

Viva Espana.

It's hard to say right now, since we aren't even through the first round of matches. Brazil and Spain have yet to play yet... out of the games so far, Germany is the highest scoring with four goals. England and N. Korea are behind them with 2 goals each. :P If I were to bet right now though, I'd have to vote for Spain.

I would have loved to hear what everyone had to say to Green after the US-ENG match. :lol:

I go for USA of course, but I don't think they'll make it far.

Other than that I go for Argentina, which I feel they have a chance of winning and Brazil. Germany's display today was outstanding! I have yet to seen Portugal and Spain which are other 2 big ones.

Being English, I say either Spain, or if they keep up with their form, Germany.

However, Argentina and Brazil are my "outside favourites". England have no chance - semi-finals at best.

4 Years ago Germany-Italy game was such BS. That ref was horrible, nothing was ever called against Italy, only Germany. .ing pissed me off so much I wanted to find that guy and kill him lol...

Anyways, I will go with Germany just because I am german and I like them..next pick would be either Spain or Brazil(Remember, Germany got 2nd place in EM, Europa Meisterschaft)

Hey

So what are your opinions on who is going to win the world cup ? Im patriotic to my home country South Africa and country of origin Slovakia :thumbsup: .

But they wont win , I think Brazil is going to take home the cup this year .

What do you think ?

I liked how Germany looked today but am still looking forward to seeing how the other teams play in the upcoming days (especially Brazil and Spain).

Also, could you kindly throw a vuvuzela onto the pitch since you're already down there? Rumor has it that as soon as one hits the grass they're banned :whistling: