My latest

The Smith

Yo guys,

I thought I'd share my latest creation. It's been done from the pieces of kit 4507.

post-31336-12745402279764_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1274540234256_thumb.jpg

post-31336-12745402416494_thumb.jpg

post-31336-12745402501111_thumb.jpg

I should be back at smithing soon though. :P I got something to do for a friend.

That looks pretty sweet dude. Love all the articulation of it, really adds to it.

Yeah, although they are really nice, it's very hard to hide them. For the shoulders particularly, I could not do much.

Even still, it looks good. Sometimes you can't hide the articulating points so you just do the best you can. I still think it looks pretty sweet.

Do you do Lego Technic stuff too? I like it a bit more than the regular...I think it makes the things look more 3D and more detailed...you know... It's more complex too.

Yeah I have a few Technic kits but I never invented something major from them.

Yeah I have a few Technic kits but I never invented something major from them.

this summer when I go to visit gramma I'll break out my old lego sack and probably make an improv computer case cuz I wanna take my hardware from my old PC from here so I can have a PC to use there, cuz the case is heavy and takes too much space. (smaller than the antec 902 but still...not a good idea to carry that way over into Europe.)

Ive done something similar where i took my 2 Bionicle models and I combined them into 1. When i was building it I didn't have anywhere to store the leftover pieces so it tuned into a case of "now where can i attach this piece..." I'd post some pictures but my computer doesn't have a card reader so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to use my family's computer.

Ive done something similar where i took my 2 Bionicle models and I combined them into 1. When i was building it I didn't have anywhere to store the leftover pieces so it tuned into a case of "now where can i attach this piece..." I'd post some pictures but my computer doesn't have a card reader so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to use my family's computer.

I neither liked Bionicles nor Throwbots. I prefer classic style bricks...