Intel Core i7 980X Tested

Bosco

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, i dont like it............

good review, but i have an instinct to hate that product (w/e that means, lol)

I am thinking its because of the price no? :lol:

Wow, this opens my eyes to how useless CPU differences are when they are in the same category of tech in regards to gaming

you need to do some video encoding/rendering benchmarks, something that this CPU can shine in

Wow, this opens my eyes to how useless CPU differences are when they are in the same category of tech in regards to gaming

you need to do some video encoding/rendering benchmarks, something that this CPU can shine in

no need to hate, theres always room to improve on, but you try being a reviewer. i bet its alot harder tha you think :P

I guess you didn't read the review???? Other then gaming pages?

I have some multi threaded stuff in there. Bibble 5, Cinebench, WinRar, Looking to add some and take away others. Where you have multi threaded apps you cant touch this one. THere are some games that supposedly handle more than 4 threads now like RE5. If you do real work with the CPU this one does the job quite well.

I have some multi threaded stuff in there. Bibble 5, Cinebench, WinRar, Looking to add some and take away others. Where you have multi threaded apps you cant touch this one. THere are some games that supposedly handle more than 4 threads now like RE5. If you do real work with the CPU this one does the job quite well.

+1 the only people who are going to be buying this initially are benchmark whores, trustfund babies, people that do intense video/audio encoding, and the odd F@H member with money to burn :bah::foldon: