I'm learning sciences

AnomalousX

Yup, I can do science too, I'm pretty awesome, the secret to science is to take notes, take lots of notes, just keep writing notes and notes and notes about notes. take notes about your notes, and then note what you were thinking when you noted that, send obsessive notes to that person you like who you know likes you back even though they call the cops on you, also remember to annotate what you have written afterwords just to pull the whole thing together. Write that down.

Edited by AnomalousX

Yup, I can do science too, I'm pretty awesome, the secret to science is to take notes, take lots of notes, just keep writing notes and notes and notes about notes. take notes about your notes, and then note what you were thinking when you noted that, send obsessive notes to that person you like who you know likes you back even though they call the cops on you, also remember to annotate what you have written afterwords just to pull the whole thing together. Write that down.

ya,, in high school i took biology because i thought it might be fun. ! WRONG !

the entire class consisted of NOTES NOTES NOTES

but we did cut up a frog one day but I could have done that on my own time and saved my pens

One thing that I learned from these videos is that scientists carry guns so be careful