Student Charged With Felony

demigod

And the odd thing is, the server got totally pounded this weekend because it got Slashdotted, and Digged (Dug?), and its on Torrentspy too. The server suffered from the publicity more than Mike could ever have done :).

The computers were going nuts today, they constantly rebooted and teachers could not access the internet or the network at all. I guess someone hacked into the student folders and put all kinds of files in the Freshman student folders, and the teachers and adminstration are getting a ton of spam.

Oh, and the Stark County Prosecutor's website went down too :).

EDIT: Yeah Tbone, it went down again.  :lol:

613537[/snapback]

WOOT! lol power the the teenagers! j/k

lol, looks like someone supports the high schoolers

oops! i was reading this thread and accidentally refreshed, please don't send me to federal pound me in the... prison. wtf is PC load letter?

613547[/snapback]

O NOES! ME TOO!1111!!!!

Boy it feels good to be a gangsta.

I guess that technically, according to the letter of the law, it was a no-no. But that is absolutely disgusting that he's getting charged with a felony for this crap.

So now, we'd all better watch out - especially you demigod - you posted links to digg and /. that we wouldn't have known about otherwise, so we all helped push the DDOS further...

What a laugh.

Hmmm, I don't think they're gonna catch me :rolleyes:. I didn't do anything, I can't get charged with anything. That may have been different if I had posted links directly to the site, with the intent of crashing the server, but I didn't.

That's horrible.

Man, if I ever got tired for the crimes I comm... err, didn't do... in high school computer labs...The smart computer admin didn't have a password on the default gateway...and it had a web-based config. menu with a reset button.

:)