Wow, Shakira Blows

ClayMeow

shakira was been out for a long time now, she began her english career like in 2000 or so, he english hit then was when ever. in spanish she has some very good hits, imo she needs to stick it with latin america, but im surprised her song la tortura is popular in the english only youth of the US.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.  well at least paris i like.  shakira's never showed me anything to like...it was either her music or nothing.

594646[/snapback]

How the heck do you like Paris but not Shakira? I wouldnt touch Paris with a 10 foot pole, shes gross.

How the heck do you like Paris but not Shakira? I wouldnt touch Paris with a 10 foot pole, shes gross.

594654[/snapback]

shakira>paris anytime, but why does shakira have a young girls face nowadays, back then she looked like a hot women, now she does look too youngish.

In english she cannot sing but in spanish it sounds so much better. Even though i have no idea what she is saying.

594735[/snapback]

you need to take some spanish classes then, but since english isnt her first language and learned it later on instead of as a child, imo shes doing good.

Maybe her songs and dancing are lousy, but there is NO ONE ALIVE (NO ONE!!) who can move her body between waist and knee like Shakira. THAT was her great appeal, BELLY DANCING PAR EXCELLENCE. But I think that in the last few years she got a bee up her bonnet about BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY or JOINING THE MAINSTREAM (opposites I know but I can't figure her out) and started this weird dancing style. Most likely that her boyfriend at the time dumped her and she is going thru "I AM STILL BEAUTIFUL" changes that women do when dumped. Most women go on an anoerexic diet when that happens; Shakira lost her confidence in the sexiness of her belly dancing (I MEAN WOW HERE) and is experimenting ... better a diet ...

Edited by thespin

Hmph...well...all I usually hear when guys are talking about shakira is "omg she has no boobs" "omg she's so short" etc etc....makes me want to punch them <_<

I like Shakira...yeah they wore out that "wherever/whenever" song but she has a good voice...a unique voice...she can dance...no she's not her best at live performances etc...she's really a shy person and she has a hard time with that...I think she does very good considering. Yes she's a tiny person but I think she's very pretty ...it comes in all shapes and sizes <_< ...and she cannot in any way be compared to Brittany or Christina...she has more class...also I commend her on her volunteer work with underpriveleged children abroad etc etc.

And OMG paris singing >.<

Oh and nrg...turn the station silly.

I dont like Shakira/Brit/Christina in anything they do on stage.

But I would hit that $#!t with reckless abandon. Running start and everything. Yelling my apache war call.

Then we would split some nachos and I would drop her/them off somewhere remote.

Hmph...well...all I usually hear when guys are talking about shakira is "omg she has no boobs" "omg she's so short" etc etc....makes me want to punch them  <_>

I like Shakira...yeah they wore out that "wherever/whenever" song but she has a good voice...a unique voice...she can dance...no she's not her best at live performances etc...she's really a shy person and she has a hard time with that...I think she does very good considering. Yes she's a tiny person but I think she's very pretty ...it comes in all shapes and sizes  <_ ...and she cannot in any way be compared to brittany or christina...she has more class...also i commend her on volunteer work with underpriveleged children abroad etc etc.>

And OMG paris singing >.

Oh and nrg...turn the station silly.

596438[/snapback]

lol. well actually i prefer small breasts over huge melons :P. (omg, shakira's song just came on the radio JUST now, I kid you not....anyways). I'm a huge fan of Stefani, who is also very very short and has a small chest. But everytime I've seen Shakira, it's just apalling...like not even like "okay, she messed up a little, but she's not bad"...no....downright awful. I don't care if english isn't her native language (then don't try and make it big in the US), or if her body is great (learn how to move it), or if she is shy (then don't go into a very public profession)...all that doesn't matter...if she can't perform, she can't perform.