Newegg Sucks @.@

DrAwesomePhD

So i just ordered a video card (on sunday) because mine broke. Now im a college student, so my video card breaks = i have no computer , and i still have homework to do. (im typing this off my roommates computer). So i think.. ok, i order it on sunday, rush delivery, 3 day shipping, will definately be here by friday right? Well alas, it was here on friday, but then for some unknown reason UPS says that newegg asked for the package back... now ive been waiting in my crap dorm all day on friday for the package because i didnt want them to get here and be like "hes not here i dont know what to do!" and now its in pennsylvania (i live in massachusetts) and going back to newegg @.@

UPS said im going to have to wait for it to get to CA, process there, then they might be able to send it back @.@ i -might- have it by NEXT WEEKEND! >.<

So i call them up, and ive been on hold for 1.5 hours and counting...

Why newegg why... you used to be so helpful :(

I blame it on them expanding too much too fast >.<

Edited by DrAwesomePhD

UPS is the gayness. I always ship using Fedex. This probobly would have been resolved faster if you used fedex. I have a hatred for UPS. I ordered a package from newegg shipped UPS because it was cheapest. It shipped standard 3 day from Irvine. I live in Los Angeles, so its not far, I typicaly get my packages from newegg in a day. Well UPS the nice guys that they are, decided not to deliver it untill the 3 day marker. It sat in their sorting facility, IN LA!, for 2 days! Bastards! I will never have anything shipped UPS EVER AGAIN!

sorry for my rant, I just hate UPS with a passion.

Well you could always go to bestbuy and get a cheap video card, just to do your hw with. Than return it when you get your new card, or keep it for a back up.

576701[/snapback]

ironically, in that same package i DID buy a backup video card (a $20 PCI graphics card)

>.<

thats interesting

my firend just ordered a case,psu,cpu,mobo, and ram from newegg

it comes to his house in 2 days he's very happy

the next day another shipment comes but hes only billed once now hes very very happy

newegg charges his account the next day with it and he looks at the both order numbers the orders were placed w/ 2 hours inbetween each number and the order itself had a huge difference inbetween (so not a double click)

At first newegg wanted him to just pay for it but they've gotten it down to HIM paying $40 bucks to shipt it back for THEIR mistake

I personally wont be using newegg anymore for that reason (and because their new layout sucks)

UPS is the gayness. I always ship using Fedex. This probobly would have been resolved faster if you used fedex. I have a hatred for UPS. I ordered a package from newegg shipped UPS because it was cheapest. It shipped standard 3 day from Irvine. I live in Los Angeles, so its not far, I typicaly get my packages from newegg in a day. Well UPS the nice guys that they are, decided not to deliver it untill the 3 day marker. It sat in their sorting facility, IN LA!, for 2 days! Bastards! I will never have anything shipped UPS EVER AGAIN!

sorry for my rant, I just hate UPS with a passion.

576703[/snapback]

So, basically, you are complaining that UPS delivered your package on time? Wow. By the way, if you think you hate UPS now, just try working for them :D

I knew it was only a matter of time until this Newegg bashing thread turned into a UPS bashing thread.