How To Punish Your Dog.

Ste

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time you are round a dog pinch it.... there tough lol a little wack on the but dont do crap to them. thats not pain, you gotta pinch them really dang hard to get them to even know it hurts. They got tougher skin and stuff, see us humans have evolved over years to be sissy's pretty much lol we dont do crap we go to work and come home. Dogs are still tough just like im shure we used to be more tahn we are now.

It doesn't hurt him. Just gives him a spicy feeling that he wasn't ready for. If you've never had hot sauce before and you decided to put some on your tongue, it would feel unbelievably spicy. But, if you've had sauce lots of times, it wouldn't feel very spicy. Its not cruel, its just uncomfortable.

that's still not cool.  He's probobly more sensative to the hot sauce than we are... regardless, that's a jackass thing to do to your dog.  My dog is very obedient and I've never hurt him like that.

559831[/snapback]

And If it wasn't Obedient?

Hockeyrcks:

First of all, are you the dog whisperer or something? Did he tell u how it feels? You're a $#^$% idiot if you think u need to hurt your dog to teach him a lesson.

Ste:

I have two dogs. One is the mother; the other is her son. The mother was extremely protective and nipped a person. The son was a harmless wildman and scared people sometimes. I took them both to one obediance class and that's all the info I needed. You just gotta be stern with them. Don't abuse your #$%#$% power and hit them.

i dont have a Floppy drive  and want to install ME

does anyone know how to make a bootable disc  for this?

559892[/snapback]

Hockeyrcks:

First of all, are you the dog whisperer or something? Did he tell u how it feels? You're a $#^$% idiot if you think u need to hurt your dog to teach him a lesson.

Ste:

I have two dogs.  One is the mother; the other is her son.  The mother was extremely protective and nipped a person.  The son was a harmless wildman and scared people sometimes.  I took them both to one obediance class and that's all the info I needed.  You just gotta be stern with them.  Don't abuse your #$%#$% power and hit them.

559930[/snapback]

I Don't hit animals, I already said that, I just do the sauce thing.

Edited by Ste

you're stupid for thinking there's a difference.  Both cause em pain.

559939[/snapback]

not everyone has money to send them to obedience school. And you shouldn't judge othes. It doesn't cause them pain, more distasful than pain. Itd be like me eating something I hated.

Nough said..

Edited by Ste

OK....as someone whos a member of pretty much every animal organization there is.....except PETA lol.....I cant believe how totally immature some people are with their pets...no you dont have to send them to obedience school....some pets are easier to train than others...but most of them can be easily trained at home by owner. It's very cruel to hurt them...swatting them with a rolled up newspaper as someone said is very useful...doesnt hurt...just scares them. Giving them spicey food IS cruel. Not only does it burn their more senitive tongue....it hurts their digestive system...and burns all the way through until it comes back out. They don't know any better...you do. Would you give a baby hot sauce for the hell of it? No a dog isnt a baby....but you are responsible for them..and if you care that little for them..you shouldnt have them. :angry2: :end rant:

dude, dont blame this on money. It's common sense not to hurt your dog.

edit

I'm glad somone with a little inteligence decided to post in this thread. Thanks celtica.

Edited by Bionix

That's cruel to put hot sauce in your dog's mouth. They won't even know what they are being punished for. :angry:

The best thing is to get a rolled up newspaper and either whump them on the rump or a MILD tap on the nose.

You need to deal out the punishment within a few seconds of the infraction or they won't be able to put 2 and 2 together.

This isn't cruel their rumps are well padded with muscle and their noses are hard bone. It's mostly the shock and sound that is the deterrent. Again the important thing is to give the punnishment IMMEDIATELY.

For those of you that think the hot sauce is funny I'd love to pour some habanero sauce on your tounge and let you run around a yard for 15 min. :lol: