How To Punish Your Dog.

Ste

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol that is funny.....and much nicer than how I would have punished the dog. I like to play kickdog oops I mean kickball hahaha. :P ..........I was a poster child for animal cruelty growing up lol. :)

the best way to punish a dog...the old fashioned way. Smack their butt.

559782[/snapback]

ewww, dont forget to wash your hands :lol:

lol that is funny.....and much nicer than how I would have punished the dog. I like to play kickdog oops I mean kickball hahaha. :P ..........I was a poster child for animal cruelty growing up lol. :)

559787[/snapback]

heh, how many dogs i mean balls did ya kick? :lol:

I think that using hot sauce is better than hitting them. Nothing wrong with hitting them, just some dogs seem to like it, like mine. She just won't listen to us, a closed fist to the head doesn't even do anything to her. lol. She's a big dog and it just doesn't bother her, but, ignoring her does wonders...shes a golden retriever and can't live without someone touching her. I'm gonna try hot sauce next time.

:withstupid: If I didn't absolutely hate PETA, I'd notify them of your actions :P

559818[/snapback]

ya Cause u so Know where I live.

we give our dog beer if she does something completely stupid like chew up trash or whatever.  She likes the taste, but the day after you can tell she has a hangover.

559821[/snapback]

Damm, she a lightweight?