New Stock Competition!

martymcfly

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well.. nerm i have to contest that seeing as i have spent about hmm... 475 000 and am spending some more tomorrow.. YAY

551740[/snapback]

really? I know the guys last contest the ones that were in the top 5 none of them had spent more than half their money.

i only read the first post.

we had to do that for school in economics class my senior year on that same site....it was a competition for all the seniors but it was a requirement to pass lol.... i finnished 7th out of like 170 or somethin like that...

pretty neat site... (if its for school buy lots of google stocks, they have went up like 100 dollars since last year...)

oh btw, you can select how much you start with if you open the competition but if someone else opens it, you have to use what they give you. we started with 500,000)

• 1 month later...
its the rankings from the previous day.. cause i had 507 000 yesterday and thats whats posted today.. AND IM UP TO 522 000!!!

552885[/snapback]

I bought only google stock at first but it didnt treat me well... sigh! I figured google would be a good bet. Maybe ill go with pfizer aha

• 2 years later...
Well it looks like you bought google at the wrong time. I bought it at $287 or so. You got to be careful of pfizer.

Hello, I'm from the future.

Buy google's stock for real about sell it around December 7th 2007, then short it until march 20th 2008.

You'll thank me later.