Caffeineless, Think I Can Do It?

Mr_Yuck

Will Mr Yuck (Bailey) make it without caffeine for 4 or more days?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Will Mr Yuck (Bailey) make it without caffeine for 4 or more days?

• Yeah
    • Nope

still no caffeine. Not even chocolate. No headaches from lack of caffeine, but I gave the chocolate drink that was in my lunch away so I didnt have much to drink...man I'm thirsty, so there's a slight dehydration headache.

My friends call me addicted. I dont think so. I dont drink that much normally, i limit myself to probably only 2 or 3 coffee drinks a week. Or sometimes I'll go with a load of caffeine in a day..like at a LAN. And yes, tea is good...

For a while there I was having a cup of tea every morning and some penguin mints throughout the day. I figured I shouldnt do that. So yep, I'm starting C.A.R.E. Caffeine Addiction Resistance Exercises.

EDIT: Avatar updated

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am as bad if not worse than bigred lol

2+ pots of coffee per day

4+ 12oz cans of soda

plus i chew jolt gum sometimes and have a few tins of mints around here somewhere

oh yeah at least 2 energy drinks on the way home

I think you'll be able to do it, especially since its a bet. :P

Some people don't really get addicted to caffeine. My cousin used to drink Dr. Pepper like crazy, and then one day just quit. No problems at all. I personally seem to be more addicted out of habit more than anything. If my schedule changes and I miss my caffeine for a day or two, I don't get headaches or whatever, I just go on. But when my schedule is back to normal, I'm back on the stuff. :lol:

wow im glad im not addicted to anything,

and i mean that.

i have smoked cigarettes/smoked marijuana,

eat lotta fast food,drink soda,drink cofee,

my body just doesnt need any of that i will never smoke again that is just not me,i might eat fast food when its needed,same with soda but trust me im not addicted to em,only thing im addicted is usin this darn pc :),

good luck man im confident u could even do more than 4days ,ur body got used to it ,and u could make it go away

Yea, I was addicted to Coke-Cola once...Drank like 5-6 cans a day. I 'tried' JUST quitting, but I got the Caffine Withdrawel symptons (Headaches) so I cute down to just 2 cans a day, one can a day, then eventually one can every other day, and now it's a can whenever I feel like I need something cold and sweet.

Basically, drink LOTS of water. And if you get a serious headache, take some Tylenol (Acetaminophen) with half a cup of Black coffee. Down it like a shot. It cures the headache. And be sure to eat enough. Don't want you getting all hypoglycemic on us now do we?

Here I am, another day without.

I actually had a dream last night about caffeine. I dreamt that I won some coffee from a local coffee shop and I went to pick the beans up. Well somehow I started waiting for something at the shop and started eating the coffee beans. It was crazy. (the night before I was talking to the friend that is also going without caffeine, as well as perusing the local coffee shop's website...well I entered in the contest I dreamt about..)

craziness

So I'm 2 days clean, but dreaming of caffeine. (is that scary or what?)

BTW: No withdrawal symptoms, other than the dream, but that doesnt count :lol:

oh noes...back to day 1...

I ate a donut with chocolate icing. So now I am gonna double it, I'm going to go a week and a day. (that's roughly a half an ounce of chocolate, so that's like 2 mg of caffeine.) dangit.

(unless I can get proof that the chocolate icing on an albertsons donut is caffeineless.)

There I was, distancing myself from caffeinated mints, chocolate bars, hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and soda, and SNAP, an asterixing donut.

I wouldnt worry too much about the chocolate icing. Icing is just powdered sugar mixed with some chocolate and butter and milk. Id say chocolate is pretty safe anyway. Just stay away from the dark chocolate. ;)