Caffeineless, Think I Can Do It?

Mr_Yuck

Will Mr Yuck (Bailey) make it without caffeine for 4 or more days?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Will Mr Yuck (Bailey) make it without caffeine for 4 or more days?

• Yeah
    • Nope

How long do you think I will last?

Here's what some friends said:

Bailey --  says:

how long do you think i cant last without caffeine?

Bailey -- says:

mmm...dark chocolate

Bailey -- says:

theres 10 minutes i made it

Mal. says:

3 days tops, just because i know you already did that

Bailey --  says:

I'll go 4

Mal. says:

i dare you. youll never make it

Glenn says:

I don't think you can do it.

I woulda posted this in the alley for the post not counting, but a poll seemed essential, and 1 post is no big deal so whatever.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not that bad to get over. I use to drink at minimum two liters of mountain dew a day. However, I have not had any soda caffinated and non-caff alike since june 9th 2004. The first week was the worst. I had the runs, headaches, a fever, felt depressed. It was horrible. I felt like I was gonna die, but then after about a week and a half the cravings dissapeared and I havent felt better in my life. I didnt realize how bloated and horrible soda makes you feel, I didnt realize how easy it is to sleep when your not hopped up on caffeine. Its the best desicion Ive made for myself ever. I plan to never drink soda again, Ive made it 6 months and 2 days I just take it a day at a time. Good luck man getting off the stuff is pretty painful.

I'm not stopping yet mind you, I still have nearly $30 in coffee shop gift cards and nearly 20 bawls, 8 tins of bawls mints, 2 tins of penguin mints, and 2 other things of caffeinated mints

just going 4 or more days for now.

I know its tough, but when I started stopping I actually Threw my twenty four cases of soda in the trash. Besides, you could use the gift cert for hot chocolate in the coffee shop, and give your friends all your caffinated treats, Im sure they'd love them ;)

Edited by andrusk

Failure is imminent. I tried this once and was met with incredible headaches and irritability. I need my caffeine *twitch*

394064[/snapback]

You all sound like me. Though I don't think I drink that much caffene. 2L a day huh? That is nuts. I go for the caffene free pop whenever I can.

caffine is actually just as hard to kick as smoking!  my suggestion is to start drinking vitamin water.  it's not caffine, but it has similar results without side effects.

394090[/snapback]

Sreiously Red? Oh Man! I will have to try the vitamin water.

I know its tough, but when I started stopping I actually Threw my twenty four cases of soda in the trash.  Besides, you could use the gift cert for hot chocolate in the coffee shop, and give your friends all your caffinated treats, Im sure they'd love them ;)

394164[/snapback]

Glad it worked for you. Now I know who to go to if I need help not drinking pop.

Does anyone remember where that thread about the amount of caffine in drinks went?