DanTheGamer11's Content

There have been 1000 items by DanTheGamer11 (Search limited from 20-March 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2150775 Happy new year 2016!

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 01 January 2016 - 09:58 AM in OCC Member's Lounge

Happy new year :D

#2150750 Laptop good enough for Minecraft?

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 31 December 2015 - 02:41 PM in Gaming

xD

#2150602 Merry Christmas everyone!

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 26 December 2015 - 04:37 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

#2150508 Sooooo.... what did you buy?

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 24 December 2015 - 03:42 PM in Gaming

Some Euro Truck Simulator 2 dlc, might get tomb raider too later on

Sales are sorta boring now without flash sales etc like others said

#2150119 Woohoo, first job in France!

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 15 December 2015 - 05:05 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

Cool :)

#2149544 Radeon Software Crimson Edition Released by AMD

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 30 November 2015 - 06:00 PM in OCC Front Page News

Well the latest beta 15.11.1 is out and mentions fan settings related to Overdrive so I guess that's it fixed. Also has something about fixing the compass flickering in Fallout 4 which is what I had so that's good. It's also quite a bit bigger than the crimson release

#2149381 Captain America: Civil War

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 25 November 2015 - 10:36 AM in Entertainment

That was good, felt like a lot was given away though, idk

#2149379 Radeon Software Crimson Edition Released by AMD

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 25 November 2015 - 10:30 AM in OCC Front Page News

I used the official amd removal tool for drivers and stuff, ran it 3 times, first time is failed near the end, second time it went okay and third time for luck. It installed fine and have the red blobs in the notification area and "AMD Radeon Settings" shows up in the search. Seems like your installation dun goofed

Seems good so far with a good layout. I don't like how the home page thing has the tabs at the top and every other page has it on the bottom.

#2149342 Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 24 November 2015 - 09:22 AM in Gaming

When I'm done with the game sure ^.^ Think I'm just gonna quit using the human companions and use dogmeat so that he doesn't block my shots :(

Pls it's the 23rd century, I'm not a caveman. Is there a way to disable snapping for the settlement building mode? It's hard and annoying to try to build non perpendicular walls and stuff :/

Also the interaction menu is becoming annoying, they tend not to recognise that I'm aiming at them and trying to talk to the companion or when the dialogue menu pops up it disappears cuz they suddenly decided to do a twirl for no reason :/ Starting to miss the old one for this reason

#2149325 Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 23 November 2015 - 04:07 PM in Gaming

Whelp the beta patch is useless :D

#2149308 Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 23 November 2015 - 04:50 AM in Gaming

Two spawned for me when I was in a light tower of sorts near the asylum in the north, one legendary/alpha... was fun :D Hint, don't quick save on a ledge because it respawns you off it >.< Had to learn that the hard way there

Eww stairs, wish there was a jet pack for non power armour players, would solve that ezpz

I hope future expansions futher develop the power armour *cough* an arm/hand like wolverine expect it has rippers or something *cough* <3 or maybe something else cool like that riot gear in NV etc, idk

#2149305 OCC dead?

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 22 November 2015 - 06:15 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

Companies making a lot more stuff now doesn't help since I guess, now you can buy all sort of stuff without needing to know much about it

#2149304 Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 22 November 2015 - 06:10 PM in Gaming

Cool to know that, I don't have to assign the same guy to different plants any more :D

The companion ai is more sketchy that I'd like it to be, they keep getting stuck or not following for some reason :( Had that tab not working about 5 times in one session too :/ Can't wait to see what that patch bring.

Starting to ventre into the south half of the map, wonder what that'll hold in stock, haven't seen deathclaws in a while :)

Is it possible to build elevators for settlements? Would be cool to store power armour at the top of a building for obvious reasons with a fast way to get there

#2149300 Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 22 November 2015 - 03:32 PM in Gaming

Nah much funner to shoot the arm of the suicider lol, tends to kill all the other super mutants too ^.^

Wish I went to Diamond City earlier, bought a plasma pistol and launcher ammo among other things there :D

So you only need to assign a person to one plant and they tend up to another 5 automatically?

That sucks... or probably a good thing lol, at least you don't have to deal with "I'll only play another 5 minutes" D:

Anybody got some mad settlements? :)

#2149296 Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 22 November 2015 - 02:49 PM in Gaming

Yeah I know but it gets boring after a while :P easier to hit middle mouse button to go back to last zoom level in tp

Keep forgetting about that tool >.<

I was worried about the map size with all the stuff people were saying a few days before launch but it seems fine(maybe not as big as I expected but meh), might be because I'm using the power armour all the time tho :D Got my footstep sounds maxed out for it <3 Also like how people recognise you have power armour now to some extent

Any vendors that sell mini nukes/ launcher ammo? I got like 5 launchers but 1/0 ammo :(

The settlement stuff is pretty fun, but for the food thing do you have to assign a person to each individual plant or is one enough and it knows which ones to do from there on?

Codsworth won't approve of that IVI :D

#2149292 Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 22 November 2015 - 12:39 PM in Gaming

BluePanda, is that with unlocked frame rate/fov? Found that the frame rate is a major cause for motion sickness/headache for me, fov is less noticeable for me.

I like playing with unlocked framerate because the lockpicking and I think the terminal hacking runs at like x7 speed for me :D ty old engine kek

A big complaint I have is the mouse/keyboard navigation, the terminal thing is like half mouse and half keyboard, would be cool if the mouse left click/right click counted as enter/tab when in the terminal. That and after you tab back you have to move off a button and back on so the game recognises the mouse position. That and acceleration etc.

It's also annoying that changing perspective is tied to the workshop button so it gets a bit annoying when you're in a settlement. And some other things too. Including that melee/grenade mash fest mentioned above :/ We has le freedom of keys on pc, pls recognise that bethesda

Also learning that the map cells have levels is annoying so if you explore stuff before levelling loot there is tied to the level you first visited at :////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#2149291 Mass Effect: Andromeda

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 22 November 2015 - 12:31 PM in Gaming

http://wccftech.com/...-gameplay-info/

Some new info

Major one is you're human, and Cerberus is back. Hope there's more enemies than just was on the page, good variety pls ^^ Will be cool to see what the new navigation/transport system for the ship will be

Overall seems good so far

#2149271 Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 21 November 2015 - 06:27 PM in Gaming

Hmm you got off lightly, it seems like the tab button doesn't respond since I can enter the pipboy with I but can't backout again :/ Hope it'll be in the patch

I haven't seen a vendor yet :D Laser is cool and all but plasma all the way

Ikr, I think they have factories inside them to make the Molotovs D:

What faction did everybody choose? I joined the BoS early on, hope I won't regret it ^^

#2149268 Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 21 November 2015 - 04:14 PM in Gaming

I'm like 30 hours into the game and have no idea what you guys are talking about lol, didn't even get to diamond city yet :D Explosive shotty <3 The Touchdown achievement was a nice touch, was a funny first encounter with the super mutants :)

I hope that patch fixes the weapon/pipboy swapping(for the favourited items) bug where it doesn't work and the things disappear, need to exit to main menu and reload. That and maybe tone down the spam of grenades/molotovs for certain enemies, throwing like 50 of them at you nonstop sorta breaks the immersion :P

Power armour is good, was fun seeing there's toolboxes and stuff underwater(no enemies thankfully, would be helpless af lol) :)

Game is good so far, just some bugs and technical stuff is letting it down sometimes.

What level does plasma stuff start appearing at?

The ai for melee/close range companions is annoying, they keep getting in my way :/ Plus the occasional unneeded bump from them

#2149190 PC freezes with every game, but only at the first launch.

Posted by DanTheGamer11 on 18 November 2015 - 04:54 PM in Gaming

Did you try any process of elimination stuff? Like use 1 video card or the onboard soundcard?

also what bp is asking^