IVIYTH0S's Content

There have been 1000 items by IVIYTH0S (Search limited from 21-March 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2134475 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 24 December 2014 - 08:30 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

It was a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't get around to posting it yet:

PICTURE!

2014 GMC Sierra SLT All Terrain in Stealth Gray Metallic. My Speed6 just got too small for one year old twins, their stuff and the wifey.

Hope you have room in there to stock up on gas while it's cheap for now :O

#2133561 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 05 December 2014 - 10:49 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

You love your motard, is it fuel injected? (too lazy to look)
You're gonna love this. It's a carbed 5 speed bike.

0b8a3a2a759d6d12199eed2137bfa7f040db9cea

#2132991 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 26 November 2014 - 08:52 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

I have a 3 year old SSD in my Laptop and will use it until it fails. It provides the benefits that I want with the capacity I desired. At the time it cost more than the Core i7 based laptop I bought. 

Back on topic!  Gas and new pants! 

And I have a Two 3.5 yr olds doing just fine too, just saying he wouldn't be as limited down the line...for instance my two oldest SSDs are a Kingston V100 64GB and a Vertex 2 120GB and the 64GB I threw in my 60GB fat PS3 and the 120GB I threw in my HTPC but they'd be insufficient for a serious laptop or desktop IMHO

Back on Topic for me: Dinner and GTA4 for PS3 so I can finally finish it!

#2132921 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 25 November 2014 - 11:00 AM in OCC Member's Lounge

http://www.amazon.co...7541850_TE_item

Missed this drive from newegg for $97  with .99 shipping and decided to get it from Amazon

So expensive though...

#2135751 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 20 January 2015 - 05:13 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

Yeah, I think mine are the BT020's. I'll have to check. They've been great for me though I've been super respectful of them given their age

Smh, you're still on those old raggedy tires? Come on, man, that can't possibly be safe lol.

Yeah lol They look great even though I know the rubber had to have hardened up from age

#2135767 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 21 January 2015 - 06:30 AM in OCC Member's Lounge

Yeah, and dry rotted...

Yeah lol They look great even though I know the rubber had to have hardened up from age

Nah they aren't dry rotted

#2136116 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 27 January 2015 - 12:42 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

71gzXXYnLVL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...5c9dc8cf62a36c7for $45

#2135893 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 22 January 2015 - 08:26 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

Good Day Everyone, A little feel good story I wanted to pass along. On this past Sunday, I purchased about 2700 dollars worth of new PC Hardware. Not so special, accept to me perhaps. I want to tell you that Newegg delivered all my parts on Monday, for free, in person. It was that young man who does all those Newegg PC Hardware Videos. The Newegg Van in front of my house and all. hehe. Then Amazon delivers all I ordered from them on Tuesday, for free. Wow, what is with all the service? Who needs drones?? I still have an order in transit from Frozen CPU, but hey, they are New Yorkers, so I will give them a break. :wave:
What I really wanted to tell you about, was my CPU purchase. I ordered on Monday, because I forgot to order on Sunday. I bought a 4790K from, http://siliconlottery.com/. It is tested and guaranteed to run at 4.8ghz. While many of you might think, wow, so what is so great about that? Nothing really. I am just trying to make sure I don't get a dud that wont run much past turbo if at all. What I want to pass along is the great deal I got, $299.00 plus 7.99 shipping and no tax. Newegg wanted 336 plus 2.99 shipping and California tax which I believe is still 9.75% or is it 10 now. Anyway, if anyone is looking for a new CPU, you should give them a peek. At the bottom of their page is a quick-link for the socket type you are looking for.  You will get a selection of CPUs at various clock speeds up to 5ghz.

Not sure if spam but....pretty cool idea

#2135792 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 21 January 2015 - 02:16 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

Yeah, and dry rotted...

Nah they aren't dry rotted

So you checked the inside too? :P

If they come off they're staying off :teehee:

#2132449 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 13 November 2014 - 11:15 AM in OCC Member's Lounge

I really don't go back and play old console games. Eventually it'll get remade/remastered. IE: Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, and etc.

Man developers love you, paying them again and again for the same thing. :teehee:

#2132430 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 12 November 2014 - 08:54 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

New battery to replace the 10 year old original equipment in my 2004 Dodge Ram. First serious cold snap finally did it in...

Nice! My battery is still going good after 5 years with my car (and I don't know how old it was prior to me getting my car) so :highfive: to good car batteries!

Traded a 360 20gb for plus games for $116 Best Buy credit earlier this year. Then traded PS3 Slim 120gb for $100 Best Buy credit + $50 XB1 coupon (expires nov 15th). Practically giving them away. Would have been $100 without Kinect.

I got a Fat PS3 and like 23 games to sell on Craigslist, so hoping that'll get at least halfway to a PS4 if it ever goes on sale.

Why sell off the master race of PS3! I'll never get rid of my "64GB" (SSD) fat PS3...I do wish it was of the lower nanometer breed of the new systems but then that lovely backwards compatibility would be gone!

#2130572 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 14 October 2014 - 08:28 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

I'll show you a video to discourage you from doing that... 

VIDEO!

Lol I love that video....but hope that my helmet isn't like that. Tell ya what, I'll make one for you whenever I get a new helmet with mine. I'll donate it to the cause!

Little under half the cost of factory ammo.

How long did it take to get there? I'm talking after the purchase of all the proper loading equipment, and how difficult was it or or how long did it take to get proficient at it?

#2130569 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 14 October 2014 - 07:58 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

Snell certifications cost a lot of money for manufacturers, that's why some helmets that could pass snell with flying colors only have DOT certifications. Basically the best thing to do is go to that sharp website and look at helmet ratings on there. It'll show how well helmets protect the head for multiple impact points. 

Gotcha, I bookmarked it for future reference...for now I'll rock my HCI value champ haha

#2130567 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 14 October 2014 - 07:53 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

I thought it was a close up of a hairy bicep at first. :lol:

I can supply one of those lol.

Snagged these today to make some .308

PICTURE!

So how much does it save handloading? I was always curious

It was, and HJC told me to fuck off. I complained to the BBB, and HJC just screwed around until I got tired of it and gave up. Its their best helmet because its their race model, its the most expensive model, and its the model with the best warranty and comes with the most stuff. 

Just so you know, there are DOT helmets that do better than Snell helmets, etc. The BEST way to see how well a helmet will perform is by using this website. http://sharp.direct.gov.uk/

Damn dude, makes me not want to consider them for my next helmet... (I was thinking of maybe getting another and having my old be a passenger's helmet). I still don't get what makes it the best, other than being more expensive and being their "race model" what does that even mean lol. And what kind of best warranty didn't cover the break down of everything that happened :O

Oh so maybe I have a hidden gem then :teehee: , oh well I'll try not to fall on my head...on my 7+ year old tires ;)

Don't do it. HJC is crap. That's what I'm doing with my current HJC, saving it for the occasional passengers. The "race" models are made to protect the head from stronger impacts, which would occur when racing. They're also snell approved, which is required for the track. A DOT helmet could protect better than a snell helmet but the DOT wouldn't be okay on the track because it hasn't passed the tests (basically a tax). 

Don't fall on your head with your current helmet lol. You won't like it. 

Lol ok ok, no HJC. I almost bought a second helmet for the ex a couple months ago because there was a small HJC that was like $60 at a flea market and it looked brand new.

So Snell isn't that big of a deal and more of a pay up kind of certification more than a free honor for good helmets?

I'll be sure not to!

#2130801 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 19 October 2014 - 07:12 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

Moto 360 $205.

Also got Icy Hot because I landed a wheelie with my arm extended and it threw my shoulder out. :(

Lol I just watched a review on the fz09 that I saw a while ago and forgot that they say it doesn't have a really great suspension setup...though the way you're riding it, you're atleast punishing the stock setup before you'd NEED to upgrade to a more stiff/sporty setup :P

#2130863 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 20 October 2014 - 08:23 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

Set of 300 win mag dies
Shell holder
1lb of hodgdon 4350
2 boxes of hornadat whitetail 150gr 300 win mag ammo

Let 300 win mag reloading commence!

lmao when are you sending me ammo?

#2131602 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 30 October 2014 - 10:16 AM in OCC Member's Lounge

LG Tone Pro so I don't send my brother's tablet flying with my corded earphones when on the treadmill haha.

Impulse bought an used JDS Labs CMOYBB v2.03 headphone amp and 9v charger with 2 batteries.

What benefit is the headphone amp? I know I'm not an audiophile but I can't see the need for such a thing unless your headphones, which at the price I've seen they better be...

Just seems like alot of hassle to manage and carry around to me

#2131347 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 27 October 2014 - 12:49 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

Yup, went to go buy tires off him last night and he offered to put it on for me. I was a bit reluctant but then he showed me his garage. A dozen race bikes that are in for service, proper mounting and balancing machines just like at a tire shop, piles of parts, tires, tools, etc, all neatly organized. Figured "why the fuck not" and had him do it for me. 

I also rode home with the old rear tire and the new front around me like the Michelin man. People were amused.

So he mounted them for free and that's what you paid for the tires??

Lol yeah, I plan to michelin man up to north jersey when ever my stock tires decide to run out of tread. There's a guy off my forum that will mount and balance tires for like $30 I think. Frickin' steal compared to the $160-$170ish I paid to mount my Ninja's :yucky:

#2131005 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 22 October 2014 - 05:28 PM in OCC Member's Lounge

Another tank O gas. lol.

2nded

#2130527 The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Posted by IVIYTH0S on 14 October 2014 - 09:55 AM in OCC Member's Lounge

Old helmet busted... Got a new Shoei RF-1200 in matte black. $480 :(

Lol just goes to Shoei ya...I don't think I'll ever buy a Shoei helmet, I know they're good but they're so frickin' overpriced. And don't be preachin' that "what price can you put on your life", because there's many other great brands that will protect just as well and look just as good for less :P