Jump to content
[[Template gallery/front/view/imageFrame is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The switch is fitted

Sign in to follow this  

I cut out the section at the rear of the case to fit in the switch, I made sure that I left a tab at either end that I could bend over to attach the front plate of the switch to.


A couple of hours with a hack saw, and appart from the aching arms I had a pretty clean hole.


Bent the tabs with the pliers and slotted the switch in from the inside, attached the switch front panel to the case with some case screws and the switch to the front panel with it's original screws.


it looks pretty tidy but it needs a sand down to remove some burrs.


Stage One Complete.

Sign in to follow this  
From the album:


  • 13 images
  • 0 image comments

Photo Information for The switch is fitted

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...