Best Ever Irc Moment!

Kamikaze_Badger

Oh man, just had a great IRC moment in the chatroom...

<Dr_Big_Pimpin_MD> man

<Dr_Big_Pimpin_MD> i am talking to this girl online

<Kamikaze_Badger> i'm having my revenge...

<Dr_Big_Pimpin_MD> and she wanted to send me a picture

<Dr_Big_Pimpin_MD> so i said link it

<Kamikaze_Badger> going to blast Robert Miles - Children

<Dr_Big_Pimpin_MD> u want to know how she wanted to sedn it?

<Kalu|OCC> rcon?

<Kalu|OCC> lol

<Dr_Big_Pimpin_MD> C:\Documents and Settings\MY PICS\jenny.jpeg

<Dr_Big_Pimpin_MD> :-/

Let us be the judges of that and post her pic :D

...You cant expect every chick to have a server to upload to bro...

Also, that isnt that funny... I mean shes not computer litarate, so what? Honestly i try to hide my computer litarcy at school, i guess i just have a rep tho

...You cant expect every chick to have a server to upload to bro...

Also, that isnt that funny... I mean shes not computer litarate, so what? Honestly i try to hide my computer litarcy at school, i guess i just have a rep tho

w/e boo boo, computer illiteracy is funny...i can see not knowing how to config a linux kernel, but not knowing how to link something?!!?! its rediculous.

thats not funny. its sad, happened to me a few times where the people would send over the .lnk file of the pic. and then i had to into a whole 10 hour lecture about how that works.... gah.. but its always forgiven for their cute pics, hopefully they're cute

lol that sounds like what some of my friends will do. This kid in my computer aided drafting class was like " I dont know if I can install this (autocad) on my computer, it only has 256mb of memory (refering to his hd)" While he has like an 80gb hard drive, and only 256mb of ram. I had to explain to him the difference between a hard drive and ram. Another time I had to tell him that its not hacking if someone GIVES You the password to login to their account.