Most Users Online Record

henbenley

well i was just thinking cause i'm raelly bored right now, i thought that it would be fun to try and break our current record of most users on the forums at one time, the record was set over a year ago at close to 850 people. we have nearly 10,000 members and i think that we could at least get 1000 or more if we all just planned to all come online at the same time to set the record.

but thats just a thought i had as i'm sitting here being bored so i dunno if anyone want to give it a try or not

Heres the times for everyone that I know of:

September 15th:

9pm - eastern

8pm - central

7pm - mountain

6pm - pacific coast

September 16th:

2am - UK

12pm - australia

let me know if this needs to be changed, i kinda think that i'm right but i might be wrong or need to add more times

eidt2: everyone please vote on what time you can make it please

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showtopic=33012

Edited by henbenley

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just would like to confirm the time and date for the attempted users online record, this was decided in the following posts if you are confused-

Look up for times ^^^^

If it ends up changing this could obviously be edited.

OK.. we are going to need to publicise this a bit more I reckon.. make sure eveyone is up for it. let me just find out what time that would be for me (GMT).

Lets break that record!!!

Do you think it would be so exciting if it was an official target?

Think it would be more of an achievement with pure member power.

Oh, and for anyone in the UK that would make it 2am sept 16th I believe... prepare to stay up late!

Oh, and are you sure a weekday is a good idea?

if anyone thinks the time is too strange for where they are say it and then we'll change it so all are happy and we could change it to the weekend after that, i just thought of a random day with nothing in mind about that day

edit: well i didnt know about that, but this time it must work!!!!!