The CM Stacker case and some mods !!

Recently I picked up a CM Stacker case and have been busy doing some mods..

First I decided to sleeve my psu wires.. That was some heck of a job and very time consuming.. but was worth it afterwards..

Here is how that came out..

picture019medium2qx.jpg

Next mod was a top blow hole.. which I used tin snips to cut.. And then used door edge moldening to cover the ruff edges with..

picture003medium6ae.jpg

I also removed the rear fan grill to make the air flow better.. You can also see that there is a toggle switch in one of the pci slots.. thats hooked up to the cmos pins so I can clear it without taking the side panel off..

picture004medium6od.jpg

Now in the front I have two 120mm fans as intakes.. I also mounted my rheo for my tornado in one of the bay covers..

picture008medium8lh.jpg

to be continued.. :)

edit..

Fixed pics.. they where dissapearing..lol

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the inside.. I still need to run the wires a little better and I also wana get smaller round cables..

picture007medium5nr.jpg

And here is the last one.. Sorry Soundx I realize I didnt get all the finger prints off.

lol..

picture001medium3kv.jpg

Im also gona be making that cdrw drive black.. So it will be matching shortly.. ;)

btw.. all these fans are TS Tech 120mm's 105CFM's..lol But hooked up to the aerogate and all on the lowest they arent bad at all.. I just like to know the CFM's are there if I need it.. :)

Nice bro, that looks damn tidy!

Plenty of airflow in the that sucker too... awesome! :nod:

Thanks Rabbi :)

@ VectorTensor and dellin.. Im gona be pulling that off to sleeve it..lol.. And ill take a closer pic.. But its really easy .. Just a plain 3 prong rocker switch and I used a 3 pin fan plug which fits right on the 3 cmos pins.. :)

hrmmm...i need a Stacker for this double-radiator that Danger Den gave me....no other case that i know of has room for a 2x120mm radiator!

Well its got plently of room.. I feel like the mobo is lost in there..

You can also see that there is a toggle switch in one of the pci slots.. thats hooked up to the cmos pins so I can clear it without taking the side panel off..

But its really easy .. Just a plain 3 prong rocker switch and I used a 3 pin fan plug which fits right on the 3 cmos pins

Maybe I missed something, but don't you still have to yank the battery?

Maybe I missed something, but don't you still have to yank the battery?

Nope.. Its not required to pull the battery.. On the nf2's it was better to do so because they were more picky in the way they liked to be flashed and cleared..

:D