• 33-36
    • 37-40
    • Over 41

Only 30, and over the hill already!LOL!

C'mon bishop245, I find that VERY hard to beleive. :lol:

didnt we already have this argument at OCCC lol

Indeed, we did! :lol:

How have you been Bishop245?

It's too bad that OCCC has been shut down. Maybe the site was taking quality time from his wife and kids. Oh well, you can't blame the guy, family is important and connot be neglected. It was a valliant and very high quality effort from everyone that was involved with the running of the OCCC site, bravo to all of them!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 here. I started working with computers when I was 13. Holy crap, that's twenty years ago. Which gives me an Idea for another thread. Here's the LINK this should be good for a couple laughs. :lol:

PS don't forget to vote in this poll!

Edited by Trash80

16 years, 4 months, 20 days, 9 hours. thats about as close as i can get

By the way:

yes OCCC did = OverCloclersClubCanada.com but that site is no more unfortunately and at one time was the sister site to here so when you try to go to that site now it brings you here so some of the members there have became members here some were already members here but with the anti canadian statements that appear here some really want nothing to do with this site which is a shame cause they are just as smart as some of the people here and are very freindly Borgy,Ataxy,Keto,Mazakman,Bosco,Psywar,Tarkins,DevilMB3017,Trash80, and myself are just a few of the members of the site sorry for all of yall i missed

USE SOME FREAKING PUNCTUATION!!!!!

sorry i shoulda quote but doing so in edit to much work to figure out.

Edited by Bassdude1000

how can 23 people look but not post its not that hard of question lol

........im 21

Sorry, this was said way at the begining, but its because people will keep coming back over and over, thus showing more views then votes! :rolleyes:

16 years, 4 months, 20 days, 9 hours. thats about as close as i can get

By the way:

yes OCCC did = OverCloclersClubCanada.com but that site is no more unfortunately and at one time was the sister site to here so when you try to go to that site now it brings you here so some of the members there have became members here some were already members here but with the anti canadian statements that appear here some really want nothing to do with this site which is a shame cause they are just as smart as some of the people here and are very freindly Borgy,Ataxy,Keto,Mazakman,Bosco,Psywar,Tarkins,DevilMB3017,Trash80, and myself are just a few of the members of the site sorry for all of yall i missed

I'm not canadian, but I don't have anything against the folks from north of the border. I think anyone who goes with thier anti candaina BS has NEVER met a true canadian. they are some of the nicest and easy going folks out there. Not to mention some of the best beer makers out there :)

16 years, 4 months, 20 days, 9 hours.  thats about as close as i can get

By the way:

I'm not canadian, but I don't have anything against the folks from north of the border. I think anyone who goes with thier anti candaina BS has NEVER met a true canadian. they are some of the nicest and easy going folks out there. Not to mention some of the best beer makers out there :)

Its not that im saying anything against canadians.. I was just commenting on the lack of a single use of punctuation in the entire post, thats all.