I have just bought the EK watercooling kit and set it all up but my temperatures are a little high and i was wondering which component would be best to replace first in order to improve cooling better?
The kit that i bought was the: EK H3O Watercooling Kit - Supreme LT 120
Which comes with:
- EK-Supreme LT - UNI (universal CPU block based on EK-Supreme LT)
- EK-Backplate CPU Universal
- EK-CoolStream RAD XT (120)
- Yate Loon D12SH (2200rpm) or Yate Loon D12SM (1650rpm)
- EK-DCP 2.2 Pump
- EK-Reservoir Combo DCP 2.2
- EK-DCP PUMP mounting plate KIT
- TUBE Masterkleer 12,7/9,5 CLEAR (2 meters)
- EK-PSC Fitting 10mm - G1/4 Nickel (6 pcs)
- EK-Ekoolant UV Blue (concentrate 100ml)
- TIM Arctic Cooling MX-2 (EKWB 2g)
I hare already had to replace the CPU block to the full nickel but will swap it back to plexi when i get the correct mounting bracket because it looks as though it would cool a lot better, the full nickel one is a bit of a slack design i find.
I have 2 fans around the rediator both pushing out but my temps rite now for my CPU is 30-34*, and im just typing this out so it's a little warm i thik in comparison to my old fan.
Thankyou for all of your time and all the best