Check Out Occ's Bgears B-envi Case Review

It's really just a rebadged Ultra Micro Fly with a different front face. Everything else is exactly the same and the Ultra Micro Fly can be had for as low as $40 off amazon.com. Though I will admit that the front face on the B-envi makes for a nice looking clean case, it's simply not worth the extra that you would pay over a Ultra Micro Fly.

But I will also note that the case layout is nice, and has tons of potential for a very clean mATX. One of the best coolers you're gonna fit in there is a TR Ultima-90.

Nice case, but it's 14.7" deep. :(

In my situation, depth is a major issue as the multimedia PC is on a regular shelf on the entertainment unit and there is a depth of only 10" (give or take) available.

That's why I use the Antec NSK1380 - its depth is only 10.6" - that's a whopping 4" less than the Bgears case.

(Even the Antec case sticks out in front a little bit, due to the connectors one has to plug in at the rear.)

I love the NSK1380 - the built-in power supply has a quiet 12cm fan and a SMALL Zalman CPU heat sink fits (although the biggest, baddest Zalman CPU heat sink won't fit - nor are they necessary with an E6750 CPU).

I use my multimedia PC to play high definition movies - I have an external XBOX360 HD-DVD drive attached to it and a BluRay drive built into the Antec case.

Nice case, but it's 14.7" deep. :(

In my situation, depth is a major issue as the multimedia PC is on a regular shelf on the entertainment unit and there is a depth of only 10" (give or take) available.

That's why I use the Antec NSK1380 - its depth is only 10.6" - that's a whopping 4" less than the Bgears case.

(Even the Antec case sticks out in front a little bit, due to the connectors one has to plug in at the rear.)

That would be an issue for some, but honestly 14" seems to be a good depth for most entertainment centers. 400 disc changers are close to 20", receivers can easily approach that as well.

I suppose some stands are designed for this in mind but don't take into account that you'll have a few components that need the additional depth and may not provide for all of them...hence the "regular shelf" comment?

Nice looking case, not really my thing though.

Edited by technodanvan