Requirements: There are few requirements...
- You must have a 4.0 MP digital camera or higher.
- You MUST have a tripod
- You must have a LOT of free time as writing a decent review takes a long time.
- You must have a new, powerful system. Anything less than AMD AM2 or Intel Core 2 Duo need not apply.
- Having more than one system is preferred.
- You also must have the ability to change all components of your system with ease.
- Must be a responsible individual who has the ability to work under a deadline.
- Must have decent grammar skills.
- Must be able to follow a predetermined format.
- Prior experience in conducting benchmarks is preferred, but is not a requirement.
- Prior experience with formal writing is preferred, but is not a requirement.
- You must have an advanced photo editing program: Photoshop or Photoshop Elements (and you must be familiar with the basic in's and out's of whatever image editor you have)
- Must be in the US or Canada
We are looking for a talented & creative techinical writer that has a natural ability to put their thoughts into words. This person will be required to follow strict guidelines and procedures while conducting reviews and must be able to work under a deadline. Applicants with prior experience in writing and conducting benchmarks are preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
You can send your resume & questions to Dave aka "Bosco" via PM or Email
Note: Your resume MUST contain your phone number and a valid email address
Once you have been selected you will be required to conduct a "test review" to prove that your skills are up to the task. After going over your test review, we will evaluate your performance and make a decision at that point on whether or not you will join the OCC team.
Be sure to watch your spam folder for responses.
And please, serious inquiries only.