Live from Hannover, Germany - OCC Covers CeBIT 2008

Nemo

I agree with king, that Gigabyte Cool Rain memory cooler has to win the curiosity of the show award, quite possibly a "What the heck were they smoking" award - unless of course we get a unit to review!

I agree with king, that Gigabyte Cool Rain memory cooler has to win the curiosity of the show award, quite possibly a "What the heck were they smoking" award - unless of course we get a unit to review!

Lol that cooler looks cool as hell, not really practical but pretty neat. Who knows maybe it will cool well enough to be useful?

I agree with king, that Gigabyte Cool Rain memory cooler has to win the curiosity of the show award, quite possibly a "What the heck were they smoking" award

Honestly, i hope they share whatever they were passing around the design/board rooms thoes days...that has GOT to be some good stuff for that design to have emerged...

Those 9800X2's look sick :blink:

:withstupid:drooling-2.gif

*cough* get more bodypaint pics *cough*

There's no hot booth babes here :( That's pretty much the only girl I saw so far, but I'll keep my eyes open for you Andrew :P

Honestly, i hope they share whatever they were passing around the design/board rooms thoes days...that has GOT to be some good stuff for that design to have emerged...

:lol: I was thinking the same thing when I saw that thing.

LOL @ Missing Items :lol: Some more of those coming your way later tonight, as well as some updates on manufacturers like Arctic Cooling, cause they suddenly had some new stuff at their booth that wasn't there on Tuesday :rolleyes: