Best_Monitor_Ever

Capo

Crysis runs like crap on everything. :lol:

And it will for like the next 6 years. :lol:

I'd like to use one but in all honestly I wouldn't want to own one. There's just something about it's 3.2:1 resolution that just puts me off. So wide but....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crysis runs like crap on everything. :lol:

Not quite... you could run a 2.5MP display on Very High with some of today's hardware quite easily... if my DFI 680i board wasn't dead I'd try running it up to 2048x1536 (the highest resolution I have to hand) and would get it running perfect...

I took a close look at the photo of the back of the monitor and it looks like there only a single data cable. I can't help thinking that if the 4 screens could be treated as individual monitors (with individual data cables), this bad boy would be a lot more useful.

Once Alienware eliminates the gap between the individual screens, that display will look AWESOME for single images spread across all four screens. But even the hardcore-est gamer needs to check e-mail, stock quotes, or baseball scores once in a while. If that monitor also works like 4 regular monitors, I just might have to get my wife a second job....

R.

• 2 months later...