OCC Reviews the Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System

road-runner

Listen, I wanted a system that won't break the bank, but will have 5.1 sound (mainly for gaming/movie purposes, there's nothing like gunshots coming from the right back of my room!), and that'll sound decent. I went from a 20$ 2.1 Creative system (from Wal Mart of course :P) to these, so they are indeed pretty good. And, just by the by, what is your definition of "pretty damn loud"? From what I can hear (no audiophile here), they sound crisp and clear, no matter what musik I play!

That's fine and all, but that doesn't make them reproduce sound any more accurately.

By pretty damn loud I meant louder than your average set of computer speakers and more than enough to get the neighbors angry if you have an apartment/condo. :lol:

Because they charge stupid people a lot of money for stupid products...

Not stupid people, not stupid products.

People think they sound good without ever realizing that they don't. Computer speakers generally fall into that category as well.

um, (wackoid) the G51's are brand new, where did you hear them, they are not going to be shipped until october.

I was mistaken, I just called my friend that I thought had them and he had the z-5500s. :blush: