Official Xbox Live Gamertag Thread

sdy284

Since the other thread is very old & most likely half the GT's in the thread are obsolete... this thread was created. Please post your gamertag and what games you play.

I'll try and compile a list of the OCC Member name & the GT's

OCC Name : XBL GT

sdy284 : Mr 5taypuft

LoArmistead : Lo Armistead

daniel : YEYISMO :: Halo2

hornybluecow : TheMasterCow

GameGuru1 : Draghun

Muddy : Monster Muddy

capthowdy575 : capthowdy575 or ultrasniper575

fireonice : Insomnia594

boybandsmustdie : ButterToasten

mr%205taypuft.png

here's my newest addition to the stable...

2b4de4c8-1b1b-42f9-8f55-9a3417a1db3.jpg

GT: YEYISIMO

Games: Halo2

hmm i have a big questions are forza's graphics good? is the game worth it? our should i wait for need for speed pro street

GT: YEYISIMO

Games: Halo2

hmm i have a big questions are forza's graphics good? is the game worth it? our should i wait for need for speed pro street

I was really big into the Gran Turismo games, and played Forza 1 for a little while as well. Forza 2 is probably one of the best racing games I've ever played. It stomps PGR3 into the dirt, and as "fun" and "cute" as all the Need For Speed games seem to be these days, no game matches the realism and simulation that you get out of Forza 2 as far as the game trying as hard as possible to stay true to factory specs and handling of the different cars. I've had my Xbox hooked up via component and just recently switched to VGA so that it would (legally) upconvert standard DVDs (THE best upgrade you can do for watching standard DVDs on an HDTV), and I think it's a very beautiful game to look at. Eye candy people will not be able to resist :P . Needless to say, yes, I think it's worth the money to buy it.

gamertag TheMasterCow

games: online: NONE! because im not wasting money for a gold account just to play online go Xbox Connect!

offline: i only own prey but hey i didnt even own a 360 lol