I think I have waited long enough

gotdamojo06

By Ambient you mean the difference between idle and full load correct?

I have not looked at that yet, in the PC Health in the BIOS, the cpu temp reading was at 18C.

I got 3d03 installed and added those points to the FW score calculator and that brought my score up to 249,832 @ stock

Ambient meaning your room temperature. :)

Either you've got a very cold room or your temperature sensors are wrong. Road-runner's computer was showing incorrect temps and I think he has the same mobo as you. So I would guess it's the latter.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambient meaning your room temperature. :)

Either you've got a very cold room or your temperature sensors are wrong. Road-runner's computer was showing incorrect temps and I think he has the same mobo as you. So I would guess it's the latter.

Mine showed pretty close to right as far as I could tell with the E6600, its when I changed to the 6850 the temps are off about 15c. I have read its because of the tjunction of the new chip that core temp and TAT do not read correctly?

Well TAT is reading 1 degree C to the cooler side. The Thermostat in the hallway is set at 70F which is ~21C...slightly warmer than my idle temps and slightly cooler than my full load temps :)

Ill try to go find a thermometer to set in my room away from any think that can/will effect the temp and keep it over night and while I am at work :) that is if I can find one...

<---EDIT--->

Found one, the thermometer has been in my room for the past 10 min and its reading 20.2C

After entering the 3d05 scores into the calculator, its reading 282,244pts for my computer @ stock...

going down in order of the calculator, I entered...