Demoniod, Gone?

Has onyone had a problem with Demoniod? I get the "Cannot Display the Webpage" thing. :angry2:

What I meant was that when I downloaded the 3DMark installers as a torrent file (the Futuremark recommendations were so slow), I never had to log in or needed an account. Not even for the more questionable material there - it was all the same.

Oh well. I'm sure it will sort itself out.

I never had to log in or needed an account. Not even for the more questionable material there - it was all the same.

I believe on Demonoid you can only download old files, the new ones require a an account to access...

These websites are expected to go down occasionally due to what they are, in this field of "services" you can expect occasional setbacks...

I believe on Demonoid you can only download old files, the new ones require a an account to access...

These websites are expected to go down occasionally due to what they are, in this field of "services" you can expect occasional setbacks...

Only old files? Nope. I've gotten "new" files before - eg/ demos on day of release and other stuff.

Only old files? Nope. I've gotten "new" files before - eg/ demos on day of release and other stuff.

Theoretically...

I never noticed any consistency with it, I mean sometimes I could access anything when I'm not logged in and some times I'd log in and it wouldn't allow me access to some stuff..

YOU JUST NEVER KNOW