Occ Review: Razer Pro|type Keyboard

Nemo

Not to insult your reviewing... but somebody using a keyboard like that in their workplace won't get as much respect as someone typing on an IBM keyboard or something like that... When I think business, i think simple...powerful machines... that keyboard looks like something that the home user would be more likely to have... so i vote for the old keyboard. It dose look like a nice keyboard though. :)

An IBM Keyboard?! Maybe if you want to show customers that you're using a 10 year old computer :P. I'll admit though, I wouldn't label anything with an iPod dock as being an "office product" but hell, that's way more professional looking than an IBM keyboard would be.

An IBM Keyboard?! Maybe if you want to show customers that you're using a 10 year old computer :P. I'll admit though, I wouldn't label anything with an iPod dock as being an "office product" but hell, that's way more professional looking than an IBM keyboard would be.

IBM as in: Simple, Standard, Business - [ Think simple, black keyboard = business, ipod dock, leds, white = some overpriced silly featured keyboard ]

IBM is still used in business... I LOVE IBM and if i had to live with an OEM system, it would be IBM, regardless of its speed.

Ah, but the logitech (as white as fresh snow) keyboard that i have owned for 4+ years (even then, was acquired second hand, from a hospital) Has never been cleaned by me and still looks very, very nice.

Edited by coolcat97

It was a good review, but I just don't care for the product. That's 0/2 on Razer keyboards for me. They just seem so overpriced for what they offer. The white might be nice for Apple users, but until they start making white monitors and cases for PCs, this thing would stick out like a sore thumb next to a black or silver PC/monitor.

It was a good review, but I just don't care for the product. That's 0/2 on Razer keyboards for me. They just seem so overpriced for what they offer. The white might be nice for Apple users, but until they start making white monitors and cases for PCs, this thing would stick out like a sore thumb next to a black or silver PC/monitor.
QFT.

White monitors and cases are old. Now its all black and silver... and pure white... But i recently painted the front back and internals of my case white.

you realize you just completely contradicted yourself right? :blink: