Fatal1y Shootout

Encrypted_God

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was the tone I had when I responded Bishop. I was thinking the same thing when I first read the article. Besides...There are much better gamers out there that are not even addressed as he. And he is/WAS one of those Lucky ones.

no matter how good you are there is always somebody better or luckier it just takes time to find them

If you really think about it, someone has to be the best at the top of the list <_< Otherwise, everyone would be gaining like 1,000 skill every day just to beat the #1 guy of that hour :P

Wow, a pasty-skinned geeky gamer that is adored by hundred of thousands of pasty-skinned geeky gamers.

Why is Creative wasting their time marketing this kid?

Oh, right, pasty-skinned geeky gamers will buy anything that has this dork's handle on it.

Pretty cool...

end sarcasm...

lmao i never knew who that knob was till now, hell good thing he got owned by NOT using a logitech mouse. creative, if you see this, your making a huge mistake using that doofus jonathan to promote a contraption YOU guys call a mouse.

btw, loosing a computer game is an issue, thats $50 lost, NOW if you get defeated by a video game, thats another issue, i still know what you meant though zelemmings :lol: