Remember That Taser Video?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg that is just hilarious, she deserved it. and she was just wanting attention, or wanting to sue... those things DO NOT cause you to scream like that, my friend bought one of the self defense ones at a gun shop, and shocked me with it (i gave him permission) it makes every muscle in your body tense up and u fall to the ground but it doesnt really "hurt" just tingles. (btw he got me with 30k volts. she probably got zapped by 40-50k)

Edited by sYstEmATiC

shes just lucky that she didnt get the oc spray, then she would have had something to moan about lol

610060[/snapback]

no kidding. OMG that stuff is harsh. use the tazer, but PLEASE not the pepper spray!!!!!

btw Nerm, that sounds like something I'd say :)

According to Sgt. Aiken, OC Spray wouldn't of been the best course because of the risk of the woman fighting through it.

Then again, officers themselves are trained to fight through it...

EDIT: Well red, you would probably shoot J-Walkers anyway :P:lol:.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

officer red: "yes captain I shot him, yes sir I emptied my gun, yes sir I reloaded, yes sir I continued firing, yes sir I stopped only because I ran out of bullets, yes sir I gave him a warning (shot the back of the knee), yes sir he was jay walking, but I doubt he'll do it again"

officer red:  "yes captain I shot him, yes sir I emptied my gun, yes sir I reloaded, yes sir I continued firing, yes sir I stopped only because I ran out of bullets, yes sir I gave him a warning (shot the back of the knee), yes sir he was jay walking, but I doubt he'll do it again"

610408[/snapback]

LMAO!!!!!!! hahhahahahahahaa......*falls out of chair laughing* :lol: oh man that almost brought me to tears. Oh but how true. The world needs more police like that haha. :lol: