Ea Sucks I Want My Money Back

SVTmofo

EA wants to make gamers suffer by releasing their games long before the bugs are worked out. They think they can rush everything EA didnt make BF2 they published it DICE made BF2. The reason why BF2 is so buggy is that EA forced DICE to finish it long before they were ready. DICE wanted to work it out more. DICE is awesome but they have to live under the laws of EA... EA sucks butt... But they have the money to provide smaller companys to produce products. They have the ability to market a product too.

EA just wants to make money thats why half their games coming out now are crappy. (hint madden for xbox360). they are releasing too many games before they are finished and yea you really do need alot of memory for this game i got 1gig on right now and when i play bf2 with med settings i have like 7mb left of unused ram. lol thats why i just ordered 2gigs.

EA just wants to make money thats why half their games coming out now are crappy. (hint madden for xbox360). they are releasing too many games before they are finished and yea you really do need alot of memory for this game i got 1gig on right now and when i play bf2 with med settings i have like 7mb left of unused ram. lol thats why i just ordered 2gigs.

596915[/snapback]

Yeah I can play fine on my 9600 AIW (although it is crapping out on me lol) and still only notice real unplayable times when the server either sucks or has 64 people in it lol... 64 was way to much people...

Quake 4

At The Movies (which is supposedly good, I just don't like it)

Call of Duty 2

596551[/snapback]

The Movies is kinda weird... It's very Sims-ish, but with a movie making edge. I can't wait to play it on my 7800gt.

But yea, Activision is pullin' out some pretty big guns as of late. And who makes Heroes of the Pacific? I'm already voting that as the best game no one played.

Anyway, back to EA forcing me to challenge THEM, all the servers in my list are over like 150 as well, but when I click on a server and view it's info, it'll give me the real ping (usually around 40-60)

I think it's just another one of many browser bugs.

Funny, I ping fine on BF2 servers, 1300kbps SBC DSL, Northern California. I usually play on Texas servers, no issues pulling up server list. Found an awesome squad/team the other night, great attitudes.

There's fun out there, just gotta join in and contribute.

Decent Servers:

BFSupreme.com (64 player)

wOw Ranked walkonwater.cc (32)

Menofgod Ranked fellowship (32)

Team Wonderful's RANKED server (64)

Blackops 1 (64)

Blackops 2 (special forces 64)

I was pretty mad at how bad BFV turned out, for a little I just thought it was a fluke or a bad egg. When BF2 had the same problems I knew it was an EA thing, I hope they go bankrupt or awfuly close to it. They need something to slap some sense into them, Im not buying any more of their stuff.

I think their last 2 BF releases totally destroyed their reputation. They are going to have to do a lot more than call it BattleField for me to buy it now.

I too think activision is moving up. I cant remember an activision game that I was unsatisfied with. COD was my favorite game for months, I just got COD2 and its hella fun too. God I hope EA doesnt some how buy them up.

Valve is good, the only thing that annoys me is how they take free mods and charge money for them. ex:Red Orchestra. Their updates arent top notch either, well they are when they work. Countless times I have had my CSS update files corrupted, verification errors when connecting, and lets not forget how they made the CTs and Ts look like midgets for a couple weeks. Goes to show they must not test their updates that much.