Psp Or Ds

SVTmofo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psp I browse the forums with mine all the time. Games are a little lacking but some good stuff coming out soon. I have a bunch of movies converted for memmory stick viewing. Its great for multitasking. I am watching a movie and typing as of now lol.

What are you smoking? DS sales are higher then the PSP.

535658[/snapback]

Its true... but nintendo is gonna be goin down the tubes when it comes to revolution. Have you heard much about it between the talk about x360 and PS3? Plus the only game that is pushing DS sales is Nintendogs (those japanese people like wierd games)

Its true... but nintendo is gonna be goin down the tubes when it comes to revolution. Have you heard much about it between the talk about x360 and PS3? Plus the only game that is pushing DS sales is Nintendogs (those japanese people like wierd games)

535663[/snapback]

Maybe once Nintendo releases the specs and the controller for the REV they will suprise us all. Or Nintendo will shot themselves in the foot. :P

Edited by Desktop-pro

PSP hands down

While both handhelds have very active homebrew scenes the psp's is much stronger

Unmodified the psp can listen to music

Watch movies

Play very graphically rich games

View pictures

And surf the internet (with the 2.0 update)

With homebrew the psp now has

Atari,NES,SNES,N64 emulators

With help from bochs the psp has been able to port win95/98 and some linux flavours

The IRDA capabilitys can be used to control various things like SONY tv's, slim ps2's, and other devices

There are also ISO loaders so if you choose to pirate psp games they can be loaded onto the memory stick and played from there

Im sure alot of you on this forum would like to know that with homebrew the psp can be overclocked from 222mhz to 333mhz (yes the psp specs say it runs at 333 but as of right now stock it runs 222 becaus current games dont need anymore and it saves battery but there are homebrew apps that will clock it to 333)

This is all that I can pull from the top of my head that is note worthy im sure theres more

The only downside to the psp is the right now lack of games

There are good games out such as

THUG2:remix

NFSU2:rivals

Death jr.

Lumines

there might be more those are just the ones ive played and coming out soon will be

GTA:liberty city stories

Burnout:legends

Midnightclub3 (might already be out not sure)

Even though there arent alot of games there better then the kiddy games that come out for DS

Besides if I wanna play mariokart ill just emulate the original for the SNES

Psp!!! It has a mp3 player, picture viewer, web brower (browse the psp fourms and youl find that u can use aim and other programs on it to). play games, view moives, and lots more things to come. In my book the ds doesnt even compair to the psp...

It looks like its the PSP all the way. caffeinejunkie summed it all up really.

I heard nintendo wasnt going for performence and outragous specs on the REV but they were relying on the games like mario and zelda to support the system. Some people say they will buy the REV just for the games but i wouldnt, I think nintendo is in a tight spot.