Dusty Dusty!

Gr4vitas

alright guys i thought it would be funny to sea some of the dusty pc's you guys are always posting pics of so im started this thread so you guys can post pics of the dusty pc's of the world...... lol if this post is just stupid let me know and i will get rid of it lol i just thought it would be kewl so if aynone has got some pics of dusty pc's show'em!!

LOL This should be funny

These were posted numerous times before but what the H <_<

caseX.jpg

400X600PSU.jpg

4572.jpg

dirt3.jpg

And i tought this would make all that dust go down a bit easier lol :lol:

fall.jpg

AHHHhhh!!!

I had something similar to those pics on my XP-90 while I was living at school. Man, that was one dusty room. I had to blow the dust out of my case on a weekly basis. When I opened up my case after I moved home for the summer, the dust was CAKED on there. Surprisingly, it didn't affect my temps.......

Mine are cases i worked on from peoples not very knowledgeable of how computer works, usually they come to me when it has stopped working loll i wouldn't let one of mine get a tenth of that dust

About that dusty school, i'm not surprised and i am that authorities let young peoples stay in such unlivable quarters and then they freak when they do a survey on how peoples have lung problem and they blame it on young peoples smoking <_<

Edited by kobalt

• 1 year later...