Extreme Cooling FAQ

Nerm

• 1 month later...
I got a water cooling kit it doesent cool well tho <_<
Budget water cooling (I'm assuming this is what you have) often performs worse than a high end air cooling setup.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Just doing some testing at the min on cooling ethylene glycol. Anyway. Has anyone got a Phase change cooler? If so could you tell me how hot your pump/compresser gets please. I have a rig part built at the min. Its cooling ok -10 but the pump is getting HOT AS HELL :(

Going to cool the ethylene then pump that though the blocks. Not going to be as cold at Phase but will get very low temps without the price and hassel.

Edited by Danny_75

Hello,

Just doing some testing at the min on cooling ethylene glycol. Anyway. Has anyone got a Phase change cooler? If so could you tell me how hot your pump gets please. I have a rig part built at the min. Its cooling ok -10 but the pump is getting HOT AS HELL :(

Going to cool the ethylene then pump that though the blocks. Not going to be as cold at Phase but will get very low temps without the price and hassel.

I have a couple of phase change units, phase change do not use pumps, they use compressors like in air conditioners with freon etc.