Woot I Joined

littleaznkid

can someone explain the configure in F@H v. 5.03??? the one that is user friendly.

what does it mean by Molecule draw rate???

Core priority?

CPU usage percent?

also what do i set my THRM to? i have a choice between 25%, 50% and 75%

yay. I just joined right now... but how do i get the DNA strand? do i need to complete 1 WU??

439927[/snapback]

it is my understanding that the forms through the stanford folding program are updated 2 times a week....sorry i dont know the days.....i had 3 WU's done before i got my strand..... but it will happen...... and welcome to a worthy cause... stick with it

it is my understanding that the forms through the stanford folding program are updated 2 times a week....sorry i dont know the days.....i had 3 WU's done before i got my strand..... but it will happen...... and welcome to a worthy cause... stick with it

441962[/snapback]

this is absoultly correct, i had five done before i got mine, we appreciate another member (you) joining the folding team, especially since one of our members actually does have cancer...Thanks! :foldon::foldon::foldon::foldon::foldon::foldon::foldon:

this is absoultly correct, i had five done before i got mine, we appreciate another member (you) joining the folding team, especially since one of our members actually does have cancer...Thanks! :foldon:
Edited by road-runner

can someone explain the configure in F@H v. 5.03??? the one that is user friendly.

what does it mean by Molecule draw rate???

Core priority?

CPU usage percent?

also what do i set my THRM to? i have a choice between 25%, 50% and 75%

440197[/snapback]

Are you using the graphical client? Most of us use the console as a service.