Why I Fold Contest Or No Contest

road-runner

i quote myself from the folding contest

LETS HOPE THIS CONTEST DOESNT RUIN THE REAL REASON FOR FOLDING...

as of now people are already too competitive and just want to fold for the fame.. i bet a lot of people here wouldnt fold on their own if OCC wasnt involved... its for the cancer patients not occ

428264[/snapback]

fold like you CARE

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roadrunner i hope everything goes well for you and that you dont have cancer

i lost my grandmother to oldtimers disease (cant spell the real word ) and my grandfather to cancer i fold for cures not for contest even though i do raise cain about not being in contest held by member when i am not allowed in OCC sponsered contest cause i am staff lol i just like to complain sometimes :)

i just like to complain sometimes :)

435958[/snapback]

Well I think we all like to do that at times, I think its just human nature!

I will post on the 11th when I get all the results from the doctor, theres really not much I can do until I find out the fear of the unknown. I will just keep Folding like I have been, it will help save someones live someday if it hasnt already done that.

:foldon:

What the heck, it took me 3 days to find this post, oh well, good luck RR hope it turns out well!

436365[/snapback]

lol don't worry it took me 4 days to find it.

let me say what i said in the gamo thingy

Do people forget the reason we fold?

WE DON'T FOLD TO WIN PRIZES WE FOLD TO HELP OTHERS.....

And if this contest is slanted to the new folders then it will hopefully get more folders.

So fold under your name and stop being folding girlymen.

gl and i hope you don't have it.

Well I have some good news for now but still have to see the Doctor on the ? about all blood tests etc. When they got me in there to do the biopsy they could not find this mass to take a biopsy of 2 different doctors tried to find it and nothing, they looked at the MRIs that had it on them which were done right after that severe cramp and I forced myself to straigten my leg out and stand up after about 1 hour, it says in the MRI report that muscles were torn etc. and of course in the pics my whole leg was bruised so they and I are thinking I must have busted a blood vessel also and made a hemotomia which I hope will explain being anemic. I guess it was a big mass of blood etc. that has since went away from Dec. 25, 2004 however I still have the Chronic Venus Stasis blood vessel disease and the holes in my legs to deal with which if all my blood reports are ok I will be going to Conroe Hospitals Wound Center which is supposed to be one of the best around, I have an appointment the 10th for that. Thanks for all the support from everyone and encouragement and I will update When I see the doctor a M.D. Anderson and see what he has to say about everything.

David

Edited by road-runner

Hope you get better soon.

437378[/snapback]

I am already felling better just knowing that mass that could have been cancer is gone, like the doctor told me cancer does not go away, thats why he said hemotomia :D