Looks Like There Is No Stopping This Team

road-runner

Hmm, maybe I should consider joining the OCC team. Another thing I could do is find some cheap PC-3200 RAM and throw together that 2800 Barton system lying around and start folding on that. I should probably also put F@H on my brother's and my sister's comps back home, maybe as a service so they never notice........

I get one of those cool DNA swirly things under my name if I switch over to team OCC, right?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you will but you have to turn in a couple of completed work units then the script will pick you up and add you it might take close to a week to get you in the system but you will get it. To keep it you have to turn in a completed work unit at least 1 a week I think it is, correct me if I am wrong someone?

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

That team has a gross number of new folders joining their ranks, that's the musle, tons of small folders we need more! Within a week i will be addign a AMD64 machine and "hopefulyl" doubling my production :) plus theres a chance thogh small so if you're religious pray for it, that i can get my hands on 16 PIIIs and 20 P4 2.6's not THAT woudl be nice.....

If we are going to slow there progress of catching us or stop it we are going to need every body that wants to help science find cures for cancers, diseases etc. and have a little friendly competition while doing it we are going to need all the help we can get! Folding only uses your unused cpu cycles when your not using them. You while never even know its on your machine other than you can see it, or use the installer Linuxpro made and hide it so you do not see it = (running it as a service)

:foldon:

424888[/snapback]

other than the fact that it heats the crap out of your room LOL, when i run F@H my room temps rise quickly hehe, ill fold neways to help out.

I will be comming back from Team Firefox... sometime soon.... but I am enjoying being the top folder in a team, as that since I left team OCC, by PPD average has been as high as 1K+ per day. It's only about ~800 now, as I'm losing folders due to upgrades and replacements, but I will be back... as soon as I'm ready to lose first place in a team. :ph34r: