Icemat

d3bruts1d

Well, I ordered my Icemat on 10/21 based on the results of the poll I started..

Here it is 11/11 and still no Icemat. :angry: Not only do I have no Icemat, but I have no tracking number, no email from Icemat, no phone call from Icemat... Nothing.

I've sent three emails so far to Icemat, and not one has been replied to.

When I contact the phone number for Icemat that was provided on the PayPal reciept, 678-427-5651, I get a recorded AT&T Wireless message saying that the number is no longer in service.

Anyone else have any contact info for Icemat? Or better yet, anyone know where 1603 Annas Way, Monroe, GA 30656 is?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they really dont call or email you with any info. File a complaint form which PayPal will investigate then return your money. Once someone stole my palm i705 and wallet and used my cc on metrocards (subway cards) just to test if my cc was working. Filed with PayPal and within 2 days gave me back my money.

Ya, I think it was Matt that told me it takes 'em two weeks to get it shipped, and they don't ever let you know it shipped out. That'd be fine with me, however I would expect a company to have a working contact number, or reply to an email or at least send out a generic form letter...

The 11/4 would have been two full weeks. And yesterday (10th) would make the 3rd week... and still nothing. Even shipping UPS ground from Cali to TN only takes 5 days... and these people are in GA, that should take 2 days ground.

I'll give 'em till Friday before I'll file a complaint with paypal. Unless Matt digs up something between now and then.