Could Someone Host My New Sig?

Bosco

You can host your signature image here! All you have to do, is make a reply to this thread with your signature attached to it. Once you have your signature image uploaded to this thread, then "right click" on your image and select properties. Next copy the link and head on over to your signature options in your control panel.

Click on the "IMG" button then paste your image link in here. The link that you paste "could" have the words "_thumb" towards the end of the filename of the image. If it does, remove this. For example if your link was:

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/uploads/post-9702-1107345659_thumb.jpg

you would make it:

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/uploads/post-9702-1107345659.jpg

After you have done this, hit "OK". Lastly, click the update my signature button.

Please keep in mind the following signature guidelines for images:

1. Image must be less than 500 pixels in width and 150 pixels in height.

2. Image must be no larger than 80KB in file size.

3. As a courtesy to other members on OCC, please do not include more than one image.

4. Image must NOT contain nudity, racists slurs, or anything that would break our list of rules.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hosting my sig

you could have just left it in my photobucket, but whatever, doesn't matter.

I think that's cool of you to provide imagehosting like this, matt, but if a lot of people take advantage of this, won't it increase bandwidth usage on the site? and u just went to all the trouble to make the site faster...i'd hate to see your efforts wasted.

although i HAVE used this "hidden-image hosting" method to host smilies awhile back.

you could have just left it in my photobucket, but whatever, doesn't matter.

I think that's cool of you to provide imagehosting like this, matt, but if a lot of people take advantage of this, won't it increase bandwidth usage on the site? and u just went to all the trouble to make the site faster...i'd hate to see your efforts wasted.

although i HAVE used this "hidden-image hosting" method to host smilies awhile back.

We have an endless supply of bandwidth :) Bandwidth isn't what makes the site faster or slower. What makes the site faster (at least our site) is more RAM in the servers and better optimizing the code on the site.