Far Cry 5: Lost on Mars DLC Coming Next Week

Guest_Jim_*

news41792_1-far_cry_5_lost_on_mars_dlc_c

Today Ubisoft announced the second adventure DLC for Far Cry 5, Lost on Mars will be releasing next week on July 17. With this DLC Nick Rye is transported to Mars to help Hurk stop an alien invasion of Earth. Luckily you will have alien weapons to help you, including the Hellfire, Morphinator, and Blaster of Disaster. With the Space Jets you will also have a new way to travel around the map. The Far Cry Arcade is also getting Mars-themed assets as part of this DLC, allowing map builders to add these assets to their own creations, including the Obliteratorrrr, Taser Phaser Annihilazer, Nerve Reaper, Grape Popper, and Hellfire weapons.

Lost on Mars can be purchased for $9.99 separately or as part of the Season Pass for $29.99, getting you this and the other two DLC. The Gold Edition of the game includes the Season Pass and sells for $89.99. The third and final DLC adventure coming to Far Cry 5 is Dead Living Zombies and is currently scheduled for release in August.

Source: Ubisoft

news41792_20076-far_cry_5_lost_on_mars_d

Back to original news post

Guest Guest

WTH are they on cheap drugs or something? Since when does Farcry use aliens as the bad guys. This is a real huge reach when you think of how good the game plays out with the current story line and then to shoot them off to Mars..that is just really stupid sorry I guess I will just stick with the current story line in Farcry 5 and finish that because it is a lot of fun. I would have expected more story to continue the current plot farther not going out to space again WTH.lol