1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Jim_*

Guest_Jim_*

ANTITHAT

• News Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9175 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 11:19 AM

Released back in February, Kingdom Come: Deliverance has received its first premium DLC, From the Ashes. With this DLC your character, Henry, is made the bailiff of a new village being built from a burned down bandit camp. The experience is meant to mirror what it was like to build a new settlement in the Holy Roman Empire. A roadmap released in May shows off other upcoming DLC.

Among the activities your new duties and responsibilities will include is planning the building of structures in the village and hiring NPCs to improve production. Upgrading buildings can get you unique items that will help you elsewhere and another perk is getting to ride new horses. You will also be needed to mediate disputes between citizens and manage your budget though, so not everything will just be for fun.

From the Ashes is available now for $9.99 on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

Source: Deep Silver

Back to original news post

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:43 AM

yay cool. Is there actually anyone that finished the released game without resorting to cheating the game with a trainer? I played this game for about 6 hours it was ok and ran great on my system. The combat was slow and just boring they tried to make it like in the movies where a fight scene can take several minutes to kill the bad guy. You notice I said bad guy that's because most of the time you have more than one to deal with but for whatever reason most of the time you killed them one at a time which takes forever and then you move on to the next one. Basically wash rinse repeat..so boring and of coarse they are all attacking you as you trudge through each bad guy. I just started avoiding the bad guys if I could and getting to my objective and completing that instead. The problem with that is unless you get to a safe spot they will try to chase you down for ever apparently they have bionic horses that can go on for ever but of coarse your horse does get tired and slows down so they can catch back up. This game had so much going for it but the combat just out right sucks. I ended up using a trainer to move forward by using the non detect mode for some of the game but that is a very shallow victory because I did not do the task as it should have been done. I just ended up uninstalling the game and chalking the game as poorly thought out for the combat system the rest of it was great. Oh yea I tried god mode just to see if I could pound on the bad guys yea no they also go into god mode at least it did for me and you just sit there forever fighting....lol The game was a blast most of the time but I do not think I would buy into any more of it unless they change a few things.

Reply to this topic