New Update from Bosco

bp9801

Bosco has provided a new update on the status of everything after the flooding and just overall aftermath. Things are still in rough shape, especially after the city pumped water and sewage into their residential area. That means anything worth salvaging they couldn't get to before is now completely lost, unfortunately, and Bosco and his family (along with countless others) need our help. He provided a couple of links to a Facebook video and a Facebook picture gallery showing exactly what things look like there, and honestly, it isn't good. Cleaners are coming to hopefully help with some of the items, but Bosco believes it's going to be a total loss on anything they don't already have with them. A ton of personal items has been lost, especially for his dad.

Whatever you can offer in help, Bosco and his family would truly appreciate it. You can check out how through Bosco's GoFundMe page, sending money to his Paypal ([email protected]), or getting in touch with Candice ([email protected]) to coordinate clothing and other shipments. Clothing is needed for his nine-year-old daughter, especially summer clothes, as well as summer clothes in adult XL and XXL.

Back to original news post

I just sent $20US. Would like to send more but I am on fixed income. I pray that Bosco and family recover from this soon. Has to be hard. I once had an apartment flood out but not like what I am seeing. Does Bosco have any recourse from the city for pumping waste his way?

Sadly no. They are calling this the 200 year flood. We now are waiting on the government to decide what they are going to do and what they are going to cover. Some insurance companies have denied claims its a complete mess. I just wanted to thank all you OCC people that stepped in to help my family, I cant thank you all enough.