The Crew 2 Specs and Video Options Detailed

Next week the closed beta for The Crew 2 will begin, and ahead of it the game's system requirements have been revealed, along with video settings. The minimum requirements, targeting 1920x1080 at 30 FPS using the Low preset, are an Intel Core i5-2400 or AMD FX-6100 with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD HD 7870 along with 6 GB of system RAM. The recommended configuration, targeting 1920x1080 at 60 FPS using the High preset, consists of a Core i5-4690K or Ryzen 5 1600 paired with a GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB), GTX 970, or AMD RX 470. The game supports both UHD and ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio, if you have the hardware to run the game at these resolutions.

For advanced video settings, Ubisoft lists support for exclusive fullscreen, borderless window, and classic window, an FPS limit of up to 60 FPS, V-sync, controlling view distance details, and a host of graphical settings. Shadows, textures, environment mapping, depth of field, motion blur, grass, volumetric effects, anti-aliasing, ambient occlusion, screen space reflection, weather, terrain, and FOV scale factor for three monitors, for those running multi-monitor setups. Not a bad list, though I will admit I am interested in seeing what some of the actual options will be, like what anti-aliasing methods will be available.

The Crew 2 releases June 29.

Source: Ubisoft

Back to original news post