Battlefield 5 Teaser Website Discovered

It is far from a secret that EA and DICE are working on a new Battlefield game, thus far identified as Battlefield 5, but recently some fans of the series solved an easter egg in Battlefield I directing them to a teaser website. The hidden secret is on the Fort Vaux map and requires opening a door to a room with pipes dripping. It turns out the pipes drip in Morse code, which sent the fans to www.ea.com/neverbethesame. This webpage only gives a date of May 23 and #battlefield, so we know it is associated with the expected title and it appears its reveal will be in a couple weeks.

Though it has not been revealed yet, this web address and some comments from EA indicate the intention for Battlefield 5 is to upset the way combat games are played. Hopefully we will learn more about what this might mean on May 23.

Source: WCCFtech and EA

Back to original news post

Battlefield V Battle Royale,.. heading back to WW2 with updated maps and player stories from Battlefields 1942 and 1943,.. could be interesting.  :popcorn:  

Edited by Braegnok

Battlefield V Battle Royale,.. heading back to WW2 with updated maps and player stories from Battlefields 1942 and 1943,.. could be interesting.  :popcorn:  

Yeah I'll wait for a full circle back to 2142, best game of the series IMO

I'll most likely be passing on this one, getting bored with shooter games,..

Closed beta for The Crew 2 on May 31,.. looking forward to that.  :yes:

Edited by Braegnok