2 different VGA cards

dling

I have 2 different cards with 2 different PCB sizes. Is there some way like a riser that will allow me to add a high band width bridge across both of them ?

Im currently using a ribbon type of bridge.

Just use 2 flexible bridges.  

With 2 flexible bridges vs HB bridge,.. you will not see much difference in performance.  

Edited by Braegnok

Gaming at  4k and 5K the HB Bridge will pay off pretty big measurable returns in some games,.. synthetic benchmarks often report the frame rate but don't tell you about the frame quality that's critical in multi-GPU configurations, where the timing involved in delivering output to the screen can result in visual artifacting, micro-stuttering.

Using Nvidia's Frame Capture Analysis Tool on different games, measuring frame time data you would see how the extra bandwidth smooths out delivery of the frames for a more consistent game experience,..

at 3440x1440 running 3Dmark FireStrike the HB Bridge yields higher performance vs 2 soft bridges but it's pretty insignificant. 

the HB Bridge is technically better but in practice it isn't much different. The only difference is 600Mhz Bus and all the traces are the same length to eliminate timing issues. The stuff I read showed it didn't matter expect for a few games in 4K. I think it will become more appearance with newer games and higher settings like RTX in the next generation.

Thanks. I was actually looking at buying another 1080ti using the same psb size so the I could the HB bridge with my FE card.

Considered selling or trading the non FE card . Just for the HB bridge.