2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jim_*

Guest_Jim_*

ANTITHAT

• News Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8805 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:49 AM

June will mark the end of monthly updates coming to Battlefield 1, no doubt as more of the developers at DICE are transitioned over to focusing on the next game in the franchise, releasing this year. While we know the monthly updates are coming to an end, we can still expect content to come. For one thing, more maps from They Shall Not Pass are coming to all owners of the game. Coming in June is a new mode called Shock Operations, which are similar to the Operations modes, which the game introduced, but will be smaller. Instead of being across multiple maps, Shock Operations will have 40 players on offense and defense fighting over sectors on a single map. Shock Operations will be available on Giant's Shadow, Prise de Tahure, Lupkow Pass, Zeebrugge, and River Somme and all players will have access to them when playing Shock Operations. You will need to purchase the Premium Pass or appropriate expansion packs to have access to the premium maps across all game modes.

Source: Battlefield.com

Back to original news post

#2 WhenKittensATK

WhenKittensATK

Melting pot of friendship

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8233 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:51 AM

The game lost a lot of players. There only ever seems to be one full server on US Eastern. The rest are very low player counts.

I wonder what the next game will be.

Edited by WhenKittensATK, 25 April 2018 - 11:52 AM.

Gaming Rig || Intel i7 3770K || Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 || G.Skill 8GB || MSI GTX 1070 || Corsair TX750 V2 ||

Peripherals || ASUS PG279Q || Corsair Vengeance K90 || Logitech G700s || Blue Snowball ||

Audio Gear || Schiit Bitfrost 4490 || Schiit Lyr 2 || Sennheiser HD6XX || Monoprice 605500 ||

NAS || Intel Xeon E3-1275 v5 || Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F || Samsung 16 GB ECC RAM || SeaSonic X-Series 750W || 54 TB Raw Storage ||

#3 Dynamic

Dynamic

Total Nerd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3384 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:15 PM

The game lost a lot of players. There only ever seems to be one full server on US Eastern. The rest are very low player counts.

I wonder what the next game will be.

The next game is going to be about WWII.

i7-7700K | H100i V2 | ASUS Prime Z270-AR | Corsair LPX 2x4GB 8GB 3200MHz | ASUS ROG STRIX 1070 OC | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | Corsair AX860 | Carbide SPEC-ALPHA | Dell 24" IPS U2414H | Razer ManO'War 7.1 HS | WINDOWS 10 RED STONE 3 64BIT

Reply to this topic