MSI afterburner question

dling

I dont understand why I cant see any of the info I request via afterbuner. I have my gpu temps showing OSD in AB but I dont see then during gaming.

Any suggestions?

If you have Afterburner set-up to display GPU temp in the Taskbar, and it's not showing up,.. click windows settings, Personalization, then Taskbar,.. scroll down to Notification area, click on select which icons appear on the taskbar,.. confirm MSIAfterburner GPU temperature is ON.

I want to be able to see in game stats of my graphics cards.This is how I have it set in AB. As you can see I have both of the vga cards showing OSD

in AB'er but I don't see the reading during game play.

post-6219-0-03850100-1521894547_thumb.jpg

Edited by dling

When you installed Afterburner did you also install Riva Tuner,.. 

Looks like your OSD is disabled in the monitoring options,.. To use OSD you need to install Riva Tuner Statistics Server - it comes with Afterburner distributive and asks you whether you want it installed or not during installation.

As long as you've installed Riva Tuner Server with it,.. you check what you want monitoring and make sure the "show in OSD" is checked, then under OSD tab you set your hot key to switch it on and off and that should be it.

When you installed Afterburner did you also install Riva Tuner,.. 

Looks like your OSD is disabled in the monitoring options,.. To use OSD you need to install Riva Tuner Statistics Server - it comes with Afterburner distributive and asks you whether you want it installed or not during installation.

As long as you've installed Riva Tuner Server with it,.. you check what you want monitoring and make sure the "show in OSD" is checked, then under OSD tab you set your hot key to switch it on and off and that should be it.

That was it. I forgot about riva tuner. Thanks.