GTA Online Gets The Southern San Andreas Super Sports Series

Guest_Jim_*

Though Grand Theft Auto 5 and its counterpart GTA Online released years ago, Rockstar Games is continuing to add new content and challenges to the latter. The latest example is the Southern San Andreas Super Sports Series that is bringing new races and vehicles to the game today, with more coming in future updates.

Today players are getting The Hotring Circuit, the first of two new racing modes, along with the Hotring Sabre, a new vehicle made specifically for it. The Overflod Entity XXR, Cheval Taipan, Vulcar Fagaloa, and Vapid GB200 are other vehicles also being added with this update.

Coming April 3 is Target Assault that will team players up as one player drives the vehicle in a race, trying to earn points from position, with another player acts as the gunner trying to destroy targets with a mounted gun. More content is arriving May 1 when players be using new special vehicles from the Doomsday Heist to dodge underwater mines, glide over raceways, and boost through air gates. May 29 will see the release of seven new Transform Races.

Source: Rockstar Games

Back to original news post

Am I the only who could give two s**ts about DLC for GTA Online? I want some single player DLC Rockstar don't neglect us single player users because you can't sell us Shark Cards..........

Am I the only who could give two s**ts about DLC for GTA Online? I want some single player DLC Rockstar don't neglect us single player users because you can't sell us Shark Cards..........